Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 64 Powell County 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Irvine

Ref's were pretty horrendous in this one. I'll have stats here in a few
Estill: 12-12-16-24 -- 64
Powell: 11-9-12-23 -- 55

Estill: Bonny 30, A. Doty 16, Benton 9, O'Hair 7, L. Doty 2

Barnett finished with 10 for Powell. I think Hernandez had 12-15.

I don't have the FT's but Powell was in the double bonus in the 3rd...Ref's were pretty one sided in this one until late.

Estill at one point had a 16 point led until Powell chipped away.
The foul differential at one point in the 2nd half was Estill 13 Powell 3
EngineerFan57 Wrote:The foul differential at one point in the 2nd half was Estill 13 Powell 3

I watched as well. How do you call a charge on someone who gets the pass and goes straight up while the defender goes flying? Elbows were thrown and nothing called?
One of the worse officiated high school games I've ever watched. at one time it was 10 to 1 fouls and do they not ever call walking
Estill was 25 points better tonight the refs were the worst ever one was 150 lbs overweight the 2 nd was probably 75 years old and the last on is just a punk that likes to be seen. That’s all.
Apparently the assigning secretary sent out an email telling coaches not to re-schedule any games this week, that all the refs were already scheduled for games throughout the region.
We sure got the bottom feeders.
It's that the truth.
I can't believe that you guys complain so much over a game that you won! Just be happy that you actually had someone to ref the game. If you don't like the officiating here in the 14th, why don't you go back to the 10th or 11th region where you belong!:HitWall:
Sounds like someone is scared....
I wish we were still able to compete with our old rivals like Madison Central and George Rogers Clark but while they are thriving and growing larger our population grows smaller every year. That’s forced us to move to the 14th region where we’re the furthest west of anybody but comparable in size. Since we’re newcomers we often get the short end of the stick.
Did you see the game?