Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Everyday Carry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very interested to see what you all carry everyday from gun or no gun to whatever it may be.
My purse. It weights close to 50 lbs. and always has my pistol in it. Smile

I used to travel a lot, and at different times of the night. I got into the habit of having it, and have never removed it.
Granny Bear Wrote:My purse. It weights close to 50 lbs. and always has my pistol in it. Smile

I used to travel a lot, and at different times of the night. I got into the habit of having it, and have never removed it.

Why am I not surprised. Confusednicker:
I don't have a permit and am not sure of the law in carrying a pistol so I never do. I keep a .40 cal ruger semi auto beside my bed with an extra clip.
Springfield 3.3 XD-S 9mm
I personally don’t carry a weapon yet but am going for my conceal carry license this summer.

Right now I carry a pocket knife. Benchmade Mini Griptilian, iPhone 7plus, and my wallet. I want to get into a habit of carrying a flashlight as well but haven’t found one small enough. I also have a watch on me all the time. Normally my iwatch but I have seven watches because I like to collect them so I change it up every now and again.
I always have something in my pocket in Guntucky.
Spud6 Wrote:I personally don’t carry a weapon yet but am going for my conceal carry license this summer.

Right now I carry a pocket knife. Benchmade Mini Griptilian, iPhone 7plus, and my wallet. I want to get into a habit of carrying a flashlight as well but haven’t found one small enough. I also have a watch on me all the time. Normally my iwatch but I have seven watches because I like to collect them so I change it up every now and again.

They are having a class at the Mud Creek Fire department on January 27, Spud.
There is a lot of responsibility and reliability to carrying a gun. Plus if I did so, I would not be able to relax as much.
pjdoug Wrote:I always have something in my pocket in Guntucky.

That is probably a good idea after reading some of your posts on here, Dougie. You may run into some of those Belfry folk.

Confusednicker:
Work in Ohio, not allowed to even have a weapon in my car, so I quit carrying most of the time.
Westside Wrote:They are having a class at the Mud Creek Fire department on January 27, Spud.

Good looking out Westside! Will definitely have to look into it.
Spud6 Wrote:Good looking out Westside! Will definitely have to look into it.

Shouldn't you be carrying a potato gun?
Westside Wrote:That is probably a good idea after reading some of your posts on here, Dougie. You may run into some of those Belfry folk.

Confusednicker:

I've been amongst them many times. I sneak in and out like a ninja Confusednicker:
Glock 27, Benchmade Pagan, Wallet and Cell Phone
UNIVERSAL_PATRIOT Wrote:Glock 27, Benchmade Pagan, Wallet and Cell Phone

Benchmade's are tough to beat!