Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 67 Sheldon Clark 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the 15th Region All A Tourney.
I got to see this one live and I was really surprised by the score. I thought Pikeville would win by more seeing some of Sheldon Clarks other scores from around the region but they just looked sloppy with the ball last night. They was a little too much focused on the big man for SC and he wasn't that impressive. That guard for SC that is an 8th grader is impressive. He is quick off the dribble and he does not miss that mid range pull up jump shot. Battaile for Pikeville managed 26 or 27 points but still he even looked a little sloppy as well. Roberts I think is much improved for Pikeville this year. Plays better defense and if he gets an inside out look at a 3 go ahead and count it. But it looks like it is going to be a good tourney. I think Pikevilles next game will be against winner of P burg and Betsy Layne. And you will have SV and Paintsville on the other side. I would get out Saturday evening if you want to see some good ball games.