Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PC-66 Notre Dame-60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats PC
Does anyone know what time they play in the morning?
Congrats PC, they play in game 2 tomorrow.
K. Lowe 24 pts
H. Ratliff 15 pts, 9 asst., 4 rebs.
First team from the 15th to reach the semis since 1990!
If anyone needs anything to do tomorrow I would recommend they come to Bowling Green to support the 15th region Champs! I'm Johnson Central all the way but here in BG if we aren't here I'm all for the whomever is! Great job so far ladies...now get some rest and be ready for a war tomorrow... tomorrow's semi game will be the most contested so far for PCC!
Tomorrow will be a tough game, but go get 'em
eaglehoops Wrote:If anyone needs anything to do tomorrow I would recommend they come to Bowling Green to support the 15th region Champs! I'm Johnson Central all the way but here in BG if we aren't here I'm all for the whomever is! Great job so far ladies...now get some rest and be ready for a war tomorrow... tomorrow's semi game will be the most contested so far for PCC!

What time does it start
Congrats PC on the win.
CG#20 Wrote:What time does it start
It's the second game.... it's starts @ around 11:30.
Congrats PC
congrats PC
Game is at 11:30 central and here it will be at 12:30.

WTG PC!!! You have definitely made us proud. Keep up the good work and play like we know you are capable of. Let's prove to all that PC and the 15th region can contend with the rest in the state!!! GO LADY HAWKS!!!
congrats PCC
Wow congrats PCC and good luck in the semi's! Way to make the 15th proud!
Wow this is awesome to see it really is! Congrats Pike Central and good luck tomorrow in the semi finals! You have all the support from the Floyd County faithfuls. Who do they play?
We play the winner of Lex Christian and Montgomery Co. at 11:30 central/12:30 eastern
Congrats PCC...Good Luck ...bring the gold to the 15th....
OMG!!! Way to GO LADY HAWKS!!!
KEEP it ROLLING!!!
:Thumbs: These little girls are bound and determined to bring that trophy back to the mtns if they can. They have given this state a 100% reason to remember their name!!!! GO HAWKS!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD TO BE YOUR FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't seen these girls play - you need to put on your blue and orange and get to Bowling Green tomorrow.
BleedsBlue Wrote::Thumbs: These little girls are bound and determined to bring that trophy back to the mtns if they can. They have given this state a 100% reason to remember their name!!!! GO HAWKS!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD TO BE YOUR FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't seen these girls play - you need to put on your blue and orange and get to Bowling Green tomorrow.
Man, I wish I could be there!!!
Bring it home girls!!! I'll be there to welcome you!!!
Sat. is all about heart and anything can happen!
The 15th is bursting with pride!!
GO HAWKS!!! P C C H S baby, ALL THE WAY! PC did exactly what they were predicted to do, BE A SECOND HALF TEAM!!! they've did this the entire season!!! They play LCA tommarow at 11:30 in the FINAL FOUR BABY!!! PC will put it out, just like they always do! REMEMBER 2ND HALF TEAM!!! H A W K S, HAWKS ALL THE WAY!!!
way to go girls!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats PCC. Bring one home.
Congrats PCC
Congrats to PCC on a great win against a team that I thought would be playing on Sat.

Also my congrats to Coach Darpel and her NDA Pandas on a great season.. Hopefully your critics coach will lay off for at least a week or two but not likely.
I listened to the game last night in Berea and they seemed to be playing great basketball. Both teams were burning it up from the free throw line. It would be fantastic for these girls to bring home a championship and even if this doesn't happen they are still number one in my book. Good to have such a positive for the mountain area. I just get confused in trying to keep up with their names on the radio. Notre Dame had a great record and finished the season with only about 5 losses while winning up around 30 or close to that.
Congrats. Way to put the mountains on the map.
Way to go Lady Hawks. Kayla Lowe has been awesome, she is the backbone of that team and it seems like she is always taking a backseat to the other great players on team. Great job girls.
Way to go Lady Hawks! Awesome job! Keep it up and just keep taking it one game at a time! You have made the 15th VERY PROUD!!
Congrats PC!!!!!! You are doing great!
Pages: 1 2