Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Did You Get the MEMO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You have to give the Deepstate credit. They managed to stonewall the Administration (notwithstanding the fact of which they are in every way beholden) for over a year. Then the dam broke and my what a mess.

According to Rep Jim Jordan ® OH, there is a 4 page memo floating around the Congress that proves there was in fact collusive and incestuous governmental machinations afoot during last election season. Who all did it involve? Why just the FBI, the Hillary Rodham Clinton Campaign, the DNC, the DOJ (including notably Rod Rosenstein), AND THE RUSSIANS, in an effort to alter the results of the election. Not to mention RED Mi6 agent Christopher Steele himself. Jim Jordan says the faked Steele Dossier was, to certain people's eternal shame, used to secure the now famed FISA Warrant authorizing 17 federal intelligence agencies to spy on the Trump Campaign in the first place. Can you say they wiretapped Trump Tower? The old Potomac handoff will not be quite as effective from here on out.

Further, according to Jordan, the Mueller Probe is now completely exposed for the witch hunt it is, and one DJT is consequently now exonerated of the ridiculous charges which have been made against him by his political enemies. On both sides of the aisle.

According to Matt Gaetz ® FL, not only will people be losing their jobs, many will be going to jail. Kind of shows why Dems are willing to say or do anything right now to get rid of Trump now doesn't it? The longer Trump sits the oval office, the more that will come to light. I knew Trump was completely innocent.
70% of the dossier have been proven factually correct to date. You have to live in an alternate universe to believe otherwise.

Deepstate? This level of hysteria and conspiracy theorists nonsense is not new. What is new is the growing of people who believe this trash. Truly sad.
4_real Wrote:70% of the dossier have been proven factually correct to date. You have to live in an alternate universe to believe otherwise.

Deepstate? This level of hysteria and conspiracy theorists nonsense is not new. What is new is the growing of people who believe this trash. Truly sad.

TOTALLY NOT TRUE. Now run back and punch Mother Jones back up so you can get your opinion handed to you.

Or, you can name even one.
4_real Wrote:70% of the dossier have been proven factually correct to date. You have to live in an alternate universe to believe otherwise.

I forgot you had this account
TheRealThing Wrote:TOTALLY NOT TRUE. Now run back and punch Mother Jones back up so you can get your opinion handed to you.

Or, you can name even one.

Google is your friend. I don't have time to list every single link that states what has been verified of the dossier. If you choose to not look, or worse (what I believe is happening), bury your head in the sand, that's your fault. The rest of the country is catching on.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I forgot you had this account

Hmm?
4_real Wrote:Google is your friend. I don't have time to list every single link that states what has been verified of the dossier. If you choose to not look, or worse (what I believe is happening), bury your head in the sand, that's your fault. The rest of the country is catching on.

Well you've certainly got time enough to make absurd claims about the President
But all of our time having thusly been washed, and now that the smoke of ridiculousness has cleared somewhat, the challenge stands: give us one example.

Short of that (what I KNOW is happening on here) is you're having time for rather mindless trolling.
TheRealThing Wrote:Well you've certainly got time enough to make absurd claims about the President
But all of our time having thusly been washed, and now that the smoke of ridiculousness has cleared somewhat, the challenge stands: give us one example.

Short of that (what I KNOW is happening on here) is you're having time for rather mindless trolling.

My claims are not absurd. My claims are coming from evidence which has been corroborated from the dossier plus other reports. But TBH it really doesn't matter what reports come out. People, like you, could watch the entire "pee-pee tape" (WHEN it comes out) and say it's not true. Which, btw, is looking to come true. Goes along the lines of getting spanked by Forbes magazine by a prostitute?

I know though. I'm sure Trump was just trying to read her some scripture.

ALSO: Links I would share about the validity of the dossier wouldn't come from Fox or Infowars. You would call them fake news. So thats a rabbit hole I won't go down.
4_real Wrote:My claims are not absurd. My claims are coming from evidence which has been corroborated from the dossier plus other reports. But TBH it really doesn't matter what reports come out. People, like you, could watch the entire "pee-pee tape" (WHEN it comes out) and say it's not true. Which, btw, is looking to come true. Goes along the lines of getting spanked by Forbes magazine by a prostitute?

ALSO: Links I would share about the validity of the dossier wouldn't come from Fox or Infowars. You would call them fake news. So thats a rabbit hole I won't go down.
Anybody who still believes that the Clinton-bought Trump dossier has any credibility is just not paying attention. Or, as Hillary Clinton might say, it requires the willing suspension of disbelief. Trump critics touting the dossier are perched on a limb while Trump is revving up his chainsaw.

When Trump declassifies documents detailing the scheme to overthrow a duly elected U.S. president using a fraudulent dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton and her crooked supporters, the little credibility that you have will crash to the ground.

Think of yourself as a coyote and of Trump as the Road Runner.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Anybody who still believes that the Clinton-bought Trump dossier has any credibility is just not paying attention. Or, as Hillary Clinton might say, it requires the willing suspension of disbelief. Trump critics touting the dossier are perched on a limb while Trump is revving up his chainsaw.

When Trump declassifies documents detailing the scheme to overthrow a duly elected U.S. president using a fraudulent dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton and her crooked supporters, the little credibility that you have will crash to the ground.

Think of yourself as a coyote and of Trump as the Road Runner.

That's going to be hard to do in a jail cell.

Also: I wouldn't call the Washington Free Beacon Hillary supporters.

Think of yourself as the Titanic and Robert Mueller as an iceberg.
4_real Wrote:My claims are not absurd. My claims are coming from evidence which has been corroborated from the dossier plus other reports. But TBH it really doesn't matter what reports come out. People, like you, could watch the entire "pee-pee tape" (WHEN it comes out) and say it's not true. Which, btw, is looking to come true. Goes along the lines of getting spanked by Forbes magazine by a prostitute?

Right. The dossier is now proven, while the applicable Congressional Committees are wrong, and the MEMO is fiction. :igiveup: :dudecomeon:
4_real Wrote:That's going to be hard to do in a jail cell.

Also: I wouldn't call the Washington Free Beacon Hillary supporters.

Think of yourself as the Titanic and Robert Mueller as an iceberg.
You are not being honest about the Washington Free Beacon - or you are ill-informed - or both.

Quote:[URL="https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/28/washington-free-beacon-first-commissioned-trump-russia-dossier.html"]"...During the 2016 election cycle we retained Fusion GPS to provide research on multiple candidates in the Republican presidential primary, just as we retained other firms to assist in our research into Hillary Clinton," the Free Beacon said in a statement.

"All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier," it added.[/URL]
TheRealThing Wrote:Right. The dossier is now proven, while the applicable Congressional Committees are wrong, and the MEMO is fiction. :igiveup: :dudecomeon:
The dossier is not complete fiction. Trump's first name, last name, and middle initial are accurately spelled, and other verifiable information such as the name and address of Trump Tower are 100 percent accurate. So, maybe the dossier is 70 percent accurate, with only 30 percent being total fabrications and distortions of half-truths.

When a presidential campaign pays millions to an organization for opposition research, it is understandable why the product would contain some creative writing. What is not understandable is how the FISA Court was duped into granting secret permission for electronic surveillance of American citizens based on a work of fiction.

The old Soviet KGB would be proud of the acts of the DNC and the Clinton Crime Family - and Pravda would have been proud of the U.S. mainstream media in its coverage of the Clinton crimes.
A dossier should be done detailing the Clinton Family crimes.

It would be thicker than War and Peace!
Granny Bear Wrote:A dossier should be done detailing the Clinton Family crimes.

It would be thicker than War and Peace!
The movie version would have more sequels than Rocky.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The dossier is not complete fiction. Trump's first name, last name, and middle initial are accurately spelled, and other verifiable information such as the name and address of Trump Tower are 100 percent accurate. So, maybe the dossier is 70 percent accurate, with only 30 percent being total fabrications and distortions of half-truths.

When a presidential campaign pays millions to an organization for opposition research, it is understandable why the product would contain some creative writing. What is not understandable is how the FISA Court was duped into granting secret permission for electronic surveillance of American citizens based on a work of fiction.

The old Soviet KGB would be proud of the acts of the DNC and the Clinton Crime Family - and Pravda would have been proud of the U.S. mainstream media in its coverage of the Clinton crimes.

Completely agree. In fact though, IMHO the biggest mistake still being made by terminally naïve Republicans and long time Dem supporters who've finally had their eyes opened, is in supposing that the left's generating something like a fake dossier is a new tactic. It goes deeper than that as I believe the laughable case against Presidential candidate Mitt Romney was a total fabrication as well. Though ironically, his dispatch may ultimately prove to be the Dem's undoing. I don't believe the swamp creatures would have been threatened if Romney had been elected. And even though suffering through the last 4 years of the Obama era was asking a lot of frustrated conservatives, Trump has proven to be up to the task.

After watching good solid Americans doggedly stick their guns on voting Democrat no matter what all my life, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the miracle of the Rust Belt. Could it actually be that folks have awakened? I pray that is the case. Bring on the MEMO!!
Coincidently, Fox news is airing the first of a seven part series tonight about the Clinton Impeachment.
Granny Bear Wrote:Coincidently, Fox news is airing the first of a seven part series tonight about the Clinton Impeachment.

Is this just going to air on sunday nights?
This is really odd Bob. I DVRed the first episode last night, and requested the entire series. There was supposed to be 7 of them, but I can't find anymore on the schedule. The first one was good though....it went through Whitewater, Travel Gate and the death of Vincent Foster.

You would never believe how much I've read about Foster. He was a good man, IMO.
Granny Bear Wrote:This is really odd Bob. I DVRed the first episode last night, and requested the entire series. There was supposed to be 7 of them, but I can't find anymore on the schedule. The first one was good though....it went through Whitewater, Travel Gate and the death of Vincent Foster.

You would never believe how much I've read about Foster. He was a good man, IMO.

Yeah it was always the good ones, (the ones with consciences) that turned up dead.
Granny Bear Wrote:This is really odd Bob. I DVRed the first episode last night, and requested the entire series. There was supposed to be 7 of them, but I can't find anymore on the schedule. The first one was good though....it went through Whitewater, Travel Gate and the death of Vincent Foster.

I watched and DVRed it last night too, and you are right, it was very good. I didn't realize that there were going to be 6 more episodes of it though...I wonder if each following episode is going to be broadcast on the next 6 sundays or if they would be week night broadcasts? I certainly want to watch the rest of them.
I can't find them ANYWHERE!!

It was first billed as a 7 episode mini series, but I don't know.
Granny Bear Wrote:I can't find them ANYWHERE!!

It was first billed as a 7 episode mini series, but I don't know.

Apparently they will all be on sunday night. Just saw the preview of the next episode which is to air at 8pm this coming sunday...The Ken Starr investigation is the subject.
I can't wait for the Lewinski episode!!

I dressed up as her for a Halloween party one time. I already had the hair. You can imagine what I added to my blue dress!!
Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Apparently they will all be on sunday night. Just saw the preview of the next episode which is to air at 8pm this coming sunday...The Ken Starr investigation is the subject.

I just searched Sunday night on the network and it isn't listed on the schedule. At least not on my TV. Odd.
"faux" news rocks!
mr.fundamental Wrote:"faux" news rocks!

Why sure it does...Especially for a guy like you who is always looking for the real truths and facts.
So Sunday's episode just appeared on my schedule to record.

Strange!
Granny Bear Wrote:So Sunday's episode just appeared on my schedule to record.

Strange!

So then, this Sunday at 8 we get the Ken Starr Investigation?
I watched both of these episodes. To be honest, I had forgotten just how sleezy the Clintons were.

Granny Bear, you are in luck. Next week's episode is entitled "The Intern".

Frankly, I feel sorry for Monica Lewinsky. I understand she went years without a job just because of her fraternizing with Billy Boy. That's a real shame. Bill certainly didn't suffer those kinds of reprocussions. And HE was supposed to have been more of the adult in the situation.

He is a master manipulator and can't even hold a candle for his spouse!!!
Pages: 1 2