Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery County 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can Elgi and crew improve on last year?
Improve on a 10 win season may sound tough but is possible. The Indians only lose 12 Seniors from an 80+ man roster. Key play makers return in 2k yard rusher Collins, Davis, Wheaton, and QB Ishmael. 2 of their 3 losses in 2017 were to district foe Madison Southern (who loses nearly all their offense to graduation). Could be a district title run in the works for MoCo in 2018.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Improve on a 10 win season may sound tough but is possible. The Indians only lose 12 Seniors from an 80+ man roster. Key play makers return in 2k yard rusher Collins, Davis, Wheaton, and QB Ishmael. 2 of their 3 losses in 2017 were to district foe Madison Southern (who loses nearly all their offense to graduation). Could be a district title run in the works for MoCo in 2018.

Solid info Wildcat. Nice work. :1:
Did they lose some coaches? Saw a listing for 3 for Montgomery Co?
Malcolm Ex Wrote:Can Elgi and crew improve on last year?

Yeah, The Indians will be tough.
Could make a run to Lexington next year.
E's Army Wrote:Could make a run to Lexington next year.

Now that's throwing the gauntlet down.
Egli*. I would say they would be district favorites in 2018 with Mad South losing so much.
If I was on Wall Street I would buy stock in this program
Losing a lot of lineman that started there. I would say Anderson, Mad South, and Montgomery are in a 3 way tie for that District Crown. Mad. South lost a ton, Montgomery lost little, Anderson lost almost nothing and had 3 potential starters transfer in.