Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: IS Esther Fleming playing this year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have heard that esther wasnt playing softball this year any truth?
I have heard the same thing?? Doesn't she do this every yr. Hopefully, she will play! Not that she is a real fundamental player, Just a good athlete.
I don't think she is playing. I have heard that she hasn't been to practice yet.
They could use her if she does decide to play. Good Luck this season Bat Kats!!!!
From what I am told this is typical of Fleming every year. I say that with an attitude like that it would be best for her not to play. Saying you aren't going to play because of a tournament is rediciculous (sp.), If you really want to play and enjoy the sport then you wouldn't complain over a tournament. Going to these tournaments is what gives a player publicity. Going down state to play has benefited many players from the region and Fleming would have benefited from it as well as any other player in the region. All I have to say to Fleming is if you aren't going to play don't tell some you are and other's you aren't. Goodluck in anything you decided!
for EVERYONE's information, Esther is playing and i wish everybody would just leave her alone. She has done nothing for people to talk about her in the way they do. Some people should just suck up the fact that they're not going to be the star and go on with their lives. There are more important things like, the team. Not who's on it but how they work together to acheive their goals. SO would people please stop being so immature and leave her alone.:mad:
yes.. esther is playing

she has some runnin to make up.. but in all everyone is glad to see her out.. no matter what she says.. if she goes out and puts her all in to it then hey there aint no way its goin to hurt the team.. she is a great athlete and i think she has great fundamentals.. but thats IMO..

good luck batkats
Glad to hear she is playing!! Big asset to the cats. I wasn't against her playing in my post earlier. Though Esther will be the first to tell you she isn't a fundamental softball player, just a hell of an athlete!!!