Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Toddler Stabbed, Thrown Out Car Window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(AP) Authorities are searching for an Indiana man they say stabbed his 11-month-old son in the back, threw the boy out the car window with the kitchen knife stuck in his back and then drove away.

"He was conscious, but the knife was buried all the way to the handle," said Speedway Detective Jim Thiele. The boy, Devon Chandler, was in stable condition at a hospital Thursday.

"To the amazement of the doctors and everyone else involved, (the knife) somehow managed to just miss the vital organs," Thiele said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/1...7065.shtml
That guy is a monster... I hope they find him soon! Glad to hear the baby made it!
This is so sad. Why do people make babies, they don't want or maybe they just want them for a check ? Today there are lots of ways to not get with child . Who suffers the little children.
Bless his heart. Glad to hear that he is okay but the dad should be thrown into the pen with Bubba as soon as possible, right after Bubba is made aware of what he did!
why jail? he doesnt deserve the pleasure of Bubba. end him!
Amun-Ra Wrote:why jail? he doesnt deserve the pleasure of Bubba. end him!

I don't think Bubba will give him any pleasure......

Of course when it comes to small defensless little ones I believe in an eye for an eye.
A quick and painless death is too good for him.
PLEASE give me a week to slowly and painfully torture this guy to death!!!! PPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST ONE WEEK!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:PLEASE give me a week to slowly and painfully torture this guy to death!!!! PPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST ONE WEEK!

I'd make him go through months, if not years of it
How could somone even think this, I don't see how he could actually do it.
These types of things are happening far too often. It's really sad but glad the kid is doing ok.