Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Central 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can the Indians and Coach Scenters win a district title next year?
Malcolm Ex Wrote:Can the Indians and Coach Scenters win a district title next year?
Scenters and the Indians have not won a district title or a playoff game in his 4 seasons there. I don't see either one of those changing in 2018.
Central should be better than they are. They have the student numbers to compete. I look for Clark County to be better each year and Central will struggle with them as well as the Lexington schools that are up and down from year to year.

The Mad South game is always their super bowl at least Central can hang their hat on that. Cant win a playoff game in 6A but they can compete with the 5A school from across town.
It’s a shame the Indians should have enough talent to win a District and make deep runs in the playoffs.
Q's Your Daddy Wrote:Central should be better than they are. They have the student numbers to compete. I look for Clark County to be better each year and Central will struggle with them as well as the Lexington schools that are up and down from year to year.

The Mad South game is always their super bowl at least Central can hang their hat on that. Cant win a playoff game in 6A but they can compete with the 5A school from across town.

Yet, it’s Southern who makes Tshirts for beating teams ie Rockcastle and Central.
As a 5a school (team I cheer for) ourselves, let’s not act like the east side of the bracket was tough. Big difference in 6A and 5A ball. Scott Co moving to 5a will end hope for the east side of ky 5a
ironfist13 Wrote:As a 5a school (team I cheer for) ourselves, let’s not act like the east side of the bracket was tough. Big difference in 6A and 5A ball. Scott Co moving to 5a will end hope for the east side of ky 5a

No excuse Mad Central should have more success than it does. Remain silent until you can duplicate Mad south success of a finals appearance. Mad central can’t even win a District.
Malcolm Ex Wrote:No excuse Mad Central should have more success than it does. Remain silent until you can duplicate Mad south success of a finals appearance. Mad central can’t even win a District.

Mad Central should be a football power period with the population base they have.
They have played a strong 4 or 5A schedule...go look at it...yes they are in a 6A district but non district games other than Lex Cath is a joke and Lex Cath is 4A.
Madison Central has always been an enigma. Never won a district champ?
They have won district titles but it’s been awhile. It’s a good program, but never been a 6A power. The few times they have had good years they disappoint in the playoffs.
What years did they win district. To my knowledge they have never won one. At least until 2012. Did they win one in the D Harris era?
D. Harris played for Southern
i've still got a few of those shirts if you need to borrow one.....
I wonder how things would have turned out for Madison Central if the whole Chick Smith thing had worked out.
Westside Wrote:I wonder how things would have turned out for Madison Central if the whole Chick Smith thing had worked out.

Scenters is a decent coach but no Chuck Smith, not many are. Scenters has had enough time to get MC to the next level which is a district title. It would seem 2018 is the year to do it. Right or wrong?