Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley vs Knott 1-13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
Knott
It will be a battle. Knott will be the slight favorite, but I think Owsley pulls the upset. Gibson too much for them, and they Knott looking ahead to Leslie.
[Image: P0zMSyN.png]

Bolz, Honeycutta put away the tiggers and the barberettes like ole fatpat puts away taters, wowza! Now it's Round 2 with the owlz. I'm going to be the first to say that Gibson is all that plus a little more. Mucho respect for her. With that said, the Jada Train will running full steam ahead. Hoss Harrington has been taking care of bizness and getting some crazy play from Krazy Eyes.

Lady Pats by 10

#honeycuttahasthatlookinhiseye More mash taters please!!!
Should be a good battle, taking Knott in a close one 67-63
Both teams are playing really well at the moment. If both teams play their style, it may come down to the last possession and who can knock em down from the charity line. Expect fast paced, hard nose defense, good down low play from both teams. Gibson will step up and take control with good role playing by her team. I got the Owls by 3.
This will be a battle of two of the top teams in the 14th. First time these two played which was on Knott's floor the game was very close. 3/4 point game with 3 minutes to go. The Lady Owls have had a switch at point guard to Lynch since that game and really played well from that point. Everyone looks comfortable and the offensive flow is really good right now. Gibson had been on a tear lately coming off 42 and 34 point games. Easily the best player in the 14th. Lynch has been running team like a seasoned veteran while averaging 16/18 points a game. The freshman is one of the top players in the 14th region and only getting better. Murray another freshman has become very difficult to handle in the paint. Creech has found her shooting stroke from the three line. Johnson (freshman) has been providing a huge spark off the bench for the Owls. I look for Owsley to handle Knott in a close game between two really good teams.

Owsley by 6/8.
I hope the winter storm weather that’s being forecast stays to the west of us so they can get the game played. Right now it appears to be a western Ky storm.
Knott by 12+
I hope it snows a foot when all the teams are inside the coliseum, play till there is a winner.
[Image: ffe26fa41f461781bd501b1aa1a8196d.jpg] Wowza! Big sister told lil sister they gotz to play Jada and the LadyPats! Baby was shocked something savage bruh! Ladypats be rolling in wide freaking open like the third monkey trying to get on Noahs ark baby! #wezcomingshortbusstyle More mash taters please!!!
blackballin Wrote:I hope it snows a foot when all the teams are inside the coliseum, play till there is a winner.

[Image: 8355206181_1fcd65e4a2_b.jpg] CT came in with a freaking load of supplies from Amazon and said big guy got a surprise! Freaking snowshoes! Genius! Honeycutta said this game be played come he## or high snow brutha! Bolz this what ole Fatpat talking about! #tatericicicles More mash taters please!!!
[Image: Tcv1GtR.png]

Freakin genius bolz! Honeycutta said he was running the ole reverse box and one against the owlz, wowza! Box will be around Gibson and the one will guard the other four. Ole fatpat never seen it coming. Lynch won't know what hit her and by the time coach Davey crockett figures out the ole reverse trick the horn will be blowin, double wowza!! Come one come all to the land of the bobkittens cause the train is about to come through.

#jpcbookoftrickery More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 22kqlq.jpg] Bolz this some type of trickery right here baby! Ole Fatpat walked outside and saw this brutha staring back at me! Owl spying level 200! Wowza! Owl wouldnt talk back just kept staring at me something bizarry! Ole Davy sending spies to check out the game plan! #trickoutofjpchandbook More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: Tcv1GtR.png]

Freakin genius bolz! Honeycutta said he was running the ole reverse box and one against the owlz, wowza! Box will be around Gibson and the one will guard the other four. Ole fatpat never seen it coming. Lynch won't know what hit her and by the time coach Davey crockett figures out the ole reverse trick the horn will be blowin, double wowza!! Come one come all to the land of the bobkittens cause the train is about to come through.

#jpcbookoftrickery More mash taters please!!!

Just spoke to Lynch and Murray about this late development. They thought that sounds like a wonderful idea that would probably be very effective. Effective in causing the ole Owls to blow the Lady Pats away. Lynch said she was planning dropping 30 on Lady Pats anyway. Just make her job easier.
The only train coming through Breathitt Counity on Saturday will be the Owsley Express as it steam rolls the Lady Pats.
[Image: 22kr68.jpg] Patriot Nation fans starting to converge in on Jackson from all over for this show brutha! Ole Fatpat likes his style! #makeawaytojackson More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 22krnc.gif] #taters&concessionsbehithard More mash taters please!!!
Streetoutlaw Wrote:Just spoke to Lynch and Murray about this late development. They thought that sounds like a wonderful idea that would probably be very effective. Effective in causing the ole Owls to blow the Lady Pats away. Lynch said she was planning dropping 30 on Lady Pats anyway. Just make her job easier.
The only train coming through Breathitt Counity on Saturday will be the Owsley Express as it steam rolls the Lady Pats.

[Image: 7XhhbPY.png]

#fatpatdontlikehisinlawsoroutlaws More mash taters please!!!
[Image: great-horned-owl-seizing.png]

Hate to break it to you but these Owls don't scare easy. Patriot nation won't even know what hit em till its to late.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: 7XhhbPY.png]

#fatpatdontlikehisinlawsoroutlaws More mash taters please!!!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3427502]
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: 22krnc.gif] #taters&concessionsbehithard More mash taters please!!!

[Image: 5700466-train.gif]

The concession stand isn't the only thing that's going to get hit hard.

#getolefatpatabandaid
[Image: ap_090911089838_wide-58102eebb732a70864d...jpg?s=1400]

Gameplan is in place and let me tell you its going to be special to watch, guaranteed to make every man get emotional who come to witness.

#ladypatsneedatissue
[Image: jeremiah_johnson_nodding-Robert-Redford.gif]

No game no problem, just gave the Owls another day to game prep and man are they ready. Walked into the gym today and not a word was spoke but I got a look and I knew right then everything was good to go.

#welikefriedtatersbetter
[Image: stranger-things-eleven-image.jpg]

Lady Owls have that look in their eye