Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Mercer canceled?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone close to Knox (Leader-Proud Panther), please tell me it's not true that Tony canceled the game at Mercer because of "weather concerns." LoL.
Mercer supposedly cancelled the game yesterday is what someone told me who was at the KC game last night but I have no idea if that’s true . Was hoping they’d play again, first game was very entertaining despite KC winning by 16.
Been told by 2 Mercer people and 1 Knox person that Knox canceled because of weather. Just trying to see if that's true.
KC canceled pretty early yesterday....apparently water freezes at 46 degrees in Barbour ille
Is markell turner injured? That might be ur answer . MERCER did NOT cancel this game, rest assure of that
Knox Cancelled. It is over 40 degrees here a little cloudy but roads are dry as a bone. Knox is a good team and I have no idea of the outcome but I know Mercer would have liked to have played them at home since we played down there earlier in the year a few weeks after football was over.
Is markelle turner injured? This would have been a great game, win or lose BOTH teams would have gotten better by good competition
Turner played against Barbourville last night and had 27 is what I hear, so apparently he's fine. Where is Leader when you need him?
Bridges freeze before roadways is all i'm saying........
Weather is terrible when you have a return road game
ProudPanther Wrote:Bridges freeze before roadways is all i'm saying........

Lol.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Turner played against Barbourville last night and had 27 is what I hear, so apparently he's fine. Where is Leader when you need him?

Don’t know who done what. I know I wasn’t driving to Mercer to watch unless someone wants to fund me? Went to watch the Bears struggle shooting tonight. Not like watching Knox by any stretch. Congrats Laurel
Leader Wrote:Don’t know who done what. I know I wasn’t driving to Mercer to watch unless someone wants to fund me? Went to watch the Bears struggle shooting tonight. Not like watching Knox by any stretch. Congrats Laurel
School not pay you to go? Just get on the bus and enjoy the ride over them icy bridges. Lol
I wish I was still in school young man. Lol
I just checked Mercer’s schedule. They have a full 30 games scheduled. Fishy? I think they cancelled with knox to play someone else? Something is not right. I’ve been wrong before. But, Knox doesn’t have 30 games now???? This old fart wasn’t born yesterday
That’s a shame.
So Mercer was willing to drive to Knox County a week after football season was over and take a loss and didn't want Knox to return the favor and play at Mercer and have a chance to revenge that loss? Mercer hasn't played a home game since December 15th. You think they would cancel? Without the Knox game they will go from December 15th to January 20th without a home game.
Leader Wrote:That’s a shame.

I think you forgot to switch names. Lol. Mercer didn't cancel that game.
Leader.....i dont know who you get ur info from but i can assure you that you should find a new source...Mercer was hugely disappointed by the cancelation...and i would think that Knox players were equally disappointef as well as Mercers players. But water under the bridge at this point , im sure MC wont make that mistake again.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Someone close to Knox (Leader-Proud Panther), please tell me it's not true that Tony canceled the game at Mercer because of "weather concerns." LoL.

You are partially right......The Whether concerns....not Weather.....Whether or not Markelle can play.
Is Markelle a jr or sr? Has KC canceled on other teams before? Im sure there were a lot of people in central ky looking forward to Faulkner and Turner pn the same court.
Gunslinger Wrote:Is Markelle a jr or sr? Has KC canceled on other teams before? Im sure there were a lot of people in central ky looking forward to Faulkner and Turner pn the same court.

He's a senior.
Sore losers. Would have probably beat Mercer way more than 15-20 this time anyway.
Has nothing to do with winning or losing, called character and integritty...you schedule a game then show up and play...bush league move...sore loser on that
You people cry more than corbin people. Sore losers period. And then scheduled a team you could beat and cancelled on a team you couldn’t beat period. Last comment you’ll hear from me on this post. Don’t know how I was dragged into this post but I was lol. The truth will stand when nothing else will.
Mercer hasnt played since Jan 6 vs PCC.....there was no "scheduled a team they could beat".....dont play again til Jan 14....get ur facts straight and post the truth not what the good ole boys told you