Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What do you think of the Stepps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think of the Stepps at JBS?
Although this is getting pretty redicilous, keep it clean or this one wont last long at all.
-STATS- Wrote:Although this is getting pretty redicilous, keep it clean or this one wont last long at all.
Alright I got ya, I just wanted to see everyones Opinion.
Arbys Man Wrote:Alright I got ya, I just wanted to see everyones Opinion.

Thats kool
Well first of all I know them, I like some of the People that goes to JBS and I wish them well. The Stepp's are a different story though. All they can talk about is Clark. They dont even say nothing about Jen,Travis or Clint. They honestly think hes the best PG in the State. OK
highly dislike them
I can't say much about them personally because I don't know them, but as far as coaching they seem to be the most selfish people I've seen. Their only mission is to get exposure to themselves. Cox has been done pretty bad over there, I feel for the kid sometimes. Great talent with a great attitude who just has no help.
I have been wondering during this discussion How does this effect the other players and their parents? It sounds to me he might as well say they are not needed. Just my opion.
I think this thread is getting a little too personal. I know that I wouldn't want this started about me. I do not know them personally, but reguardless of who they are, I don't think ANYBODY should be targeted in this manner over the internet, on the television, or the radio.
This thread isn't going to do anyone any good.

You can dislike someone's play on the court, their team, etc., but bringing in personal feelings just isn't something that needs to be done in an open forum. These are high school students.