Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 90 Williamsburg 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Why not try to get some of the bench in this game? Corbin struggles without Taylor and Stewart in the game. Look what Central did to them while they were on the bench. They need some help from somewhere off the bench. Why keep the starters in and let Taylor get 40. Everyone in the state knows that he got 40 against and very bad Wburg team. That's not going to help with his Mr Basketball run. Makes Corbin look stupid for doing that. They will have a 3,000 + scorer that never makes it out of the region.
Definitely classless in my opinion. The other kids can't be happy with this stuff.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Definitely classless in my opinion. The other kids can't be happy with this stuff.

Very classless.
They are letting the kid pad his stats and move up the list....wonder how you would feel if Taylor was on your team....don’t like it??? Get a better team, let me say here my team is not that good but we do have a coach who would not do that, but I can see both sides
Williamsburg is getting better but has s long way to go