Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: State Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?

I'll have to say Scott County, they have yet to lose in Kentucky only Arlington Country Day(Florida) and Huntington(West Virginia) have got the best of them.
I'll also go with Scott County as long as they don't get a big head. Any team could sneak up on them and take it. As long as the cards play ball, they'll bring it home.
watch out for South Laurel 28-5 no region losses, plus there on a 18 game winning streak.
Scott by far
I am pulling for Scott Co. I had the pleasure of watching several games that Matt Walls played in and he is a really talented player and good kid. I hear that Bud Mackey is even a better player. It is nice to see kids like that come out on top
SouthLaurel Wrote:watch out for South Laurel 28-5 no region losses, plus there on a 18 game winning streak.

Peoples being Biased again. South is a very good team, but they arent going to win state. The 18 game winning streak dont mean crap when going into the sweet 16.
I see a Warren Central vs. Scott County championship game with Scott coming out on top..
Scott Co.
im pulling for grc but in all reality it is going to be scott winning state
airball3 Wrote:I see a Warren Central vs. Scott County championship game with Scott coming out on top..
I see Scott no doubt, but Ballard playing for the title. Ballard beating Warren Central in the semis
Told my son the other day I expected a Warren Central/Scott Cty final and I will stick with that and I will take Warren Central. I really like the way Riley gets his kids ready to play but beating Scott won't be easy. My sleeper is Covington Holmes..If they play like they have in the past few weeks they can jump up surprise anybody..
Scott County and Ballard, i really dont see anyone getting in the way of these two teams, but like always I can be proved wrong and anything can happen when State rolls around, and again its been proven, lol.
I think the south laurel cardinals will do increadablie well,.
good luck cards at state
and no region losses
that's amazing
go cards
:Thumbs: :Wave: :worthy: :theman:
Scott county, too good
Paco07 Wrote:I think the south laurel cardinals will do increadablie well,.
good luck cards at state
and no region losses
that's amazing
go cards
:Thumbs: :Wave: :worthy: :theman:

I would love to see South Laurel win it all, I am a big fan of there squad and this is coming from the 15th.