Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region All A Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Expo Center released the bracket on Facebook today.

January 16th- Play in Round:

Betsy Layne vs. Phelps 6:30 PM
Paintsville vs. East Ridge 8:00 PM

Quarterfinals
Pikeville vs. Sheldon Clark January 17th-6:30 PM
BL/Phelps vs. Prestonsburg January 18th-6:30 PM

Jenkins vs. Paintsville/East Ridge January 18th-8:00 PM
Shelby Valley vs. Piarist January 17th-8:00 PM

Semi Finals-January 19th at 6:30 and 8 PM

Finals January 20th at 7:30.
Pikeville has to be the favorite but how will the 15th winner if it is pikeville do at richmond in the all a state
What region is the 15th paired with at state? But regardless I think whoever wins the 15th will be competitive at state.
From what I have seen I think Pikeville, Paintsville, and Shelby Valley are the favorites. It could be any of these 3. I think Sheldon Clark even with have the big james kid just isn't there yet. they don't have much around him other than the 8th grader.
The 15th Region winner will take on the 12th Region winner in the first round of the All A state tournament.
I'm not sure who will be participating in the All A from the 12th but I would think that will be a winable game for whoever comes out of the 15th.
Somerset is at 15-2. They play Pulaski County tonight. Could give a good indication in the caliber of team the Jumpers have. Although, going on scores, they look to be pretty solid.
So...I see that they decided the girls and boys this year.
With that being said.

Will those athletes be able to attend each other's game, like they have in the past.

Or

Is this just another way for the EXPO to rape everyone as usual?

I ask this, thinking of parents and as we do on our team. Brothers and sisters playing for their school.

I know we hear this every year. I know the schools profit. But, the families go broke.
What I meant to say was.

So...I see that they decided TO SEPERATE the girls and boys this year.

Sorry