Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wrestle Mania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Wrestle Mania 23 just around the corner, which Wrestle Mania is your favorite?

Mine is Wrestle Mania 8

Best Matches from Wrestle Mania VIII

-Hogan vs Sid
-Bret Hart vs Piper
-Macho Man vs Flair

I also like Wrestle Mania III

Hogan vs Andre
Savage vs the dragon
Well I havent watched wrestling in years. But I'll just go off and say Wrestlemania 15 since thats the only 1 I ever watched.
Id say Wrestle Mania 3.
Mr. Sports Wrote:With Wrestle Mania 23 just around the corner, which Wrestle Mania is your favorite?

Mine is Wrestle Mania 8

Best Matches from Wrestle Mania VIII

-Hogan vs Sid
-Bret Hart vs Piper
-Macho Man vs Flair

I also like Wrestle Mania III

Hogan vs Andre
Savage vs the dragon
It's kind of Ironic but I just watched the DVD of WrestleMania 8 lat night, it was also the return of the Ultimate Warrior. From a Legendary stand point WMIII was the biggest and best and made WM what it is today. But as a Preference I like WM6. The Warrior-Hogan Main event, as well as Rhodes/Savage, Boss Man/Akeem(1 man Gang), and Jake Roberts/Ted DiBiase. Just all around my favorite. WM 5 was good also.
i dont know which one it was (maybe 15?) austin vs hbk when stone cold first won the title. tyson outside enforcer. the build up to that wrestlemania was awesome and the ppv didnt let me down neither
bizmark Wrote:i dont know which one it was (maybe 15?) austin vs hbk when stone cold first won the title. tyson outside enforcer. the build up to that wrestlemania was awesome and the ppv didnt let me down neither
That was wrestle mania 14
Wrestlemania 5! When Hogan and the ultimate warrior battled for the two titles