Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: One Of The Best Articles I Have Seen About Uk Basketball And Tubby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I must give credit to one of my best friends, and new member GB1 who sent this to me.
He said "Check this out, one of the best written, most balanced articles I've seen about UK basketball".
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news?slug=dw-tubbysmith031307&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

The article is called Tubby's Test by Dan Wetzel

I think this man has touched the pulse of many in the Big Blue Nation, and what it represents to the common fans.
Great Article. Nothing new was stated, the author just said what many people have been feeling for years. ARE LISTENING BARNDHART, grow some balls and make the right decision.
good article.. i enjoyed that..
i think barnhart was going to fire tubby but committee would not let him.
Nice still something has to be done with either him or his assistants, something!!!!
The thing I like most about the article is that the writer doesn't say what so many others do, that UK fans are just a bunch of nuts who will never be happy. If we weren't demanding fans, UK wouldn't be what it is.
Great Article!
There needs to be some changes but i dont think that it has to be the coach. UK needs to get a full bench with people that can reqruit, Condition and coach. Everyone knows that they have the money to do it lets get it done.
Very great article, had a great feel to it.
Awesome article!
Funny thing today at work I saw 2 people with copies of the article and they were both saying it told exactly how they felt as UK fans.
that's the best thing i have ever read. Right on point, lists the facts and if it offends then maybe u need to read it again.