Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS vs. Warren Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
who wins??? im taking Warren by ummmm A LOT!
the wrong team representing the 14th region will get beat idk by how much i just kno they will get beat
I hope JBS goes down 40+
Overrated Wrote:I hope JBS goes down 40+
Me 2
84-48 Wc
Overrated Wrote:I hope JBS goes down 40+
I'm not a 14th region follower,but why?
Warren Central by a lot, i'll call around 8 dunks in this game by the fourth quarter when WC takes it to JBS. EVEN THE BEST PLAYER IN THE STATE "CLARK STEPP"....lol....wont be able to stop them.
I hate JBS..Thats why.
cumberlandredskins23 Wrote:I'm not a 14th region follower,but why?

Cumberland Hazard got cheated badly tonight
Id rather the better team from the 14th go..
golfman42 Wrote:the wrong team representing the 14th region will get beat idk by how much i just kno they will get beat

They obviously aren't the wrong team. They played the tournament and JBS came out on top. Just like in the All A, they played the tournament and Hazard came out victorious. The refs made a lot of questionable calls, but that is their job. It can be tough to see every single thing when you're running up and down the floor. IMO, they were fair. I seriously don't think they were bought, or influenced. They seemed to call it pretty fair. But JBS won the 14th and will represent at Rupp. Best of luck to JBS!

My prediction:
Warren Central 82
June Buchanan 69

** I'd like to see JBS win, and I think if they play team ball and they're hitting some shots, they may have a chance to pull it off. I pick WC as my favorite however, because of tradition and great athletes.
My prediction Warren Central 91 June Buchanan 36
clipperw Wrote:My prediction Warren Central 91 June Buchanan 36

I like that
golfman42 Wrote:Cumberland Hazard got cheated badly tonight

Seriously, suck it up, your not creating any sympathy, its a basketball game things happen. You lost, quit posting pathetic posts whining to other people about losing. Its what referee's do. I don't support JBS, nor Hazard, but honestly, all of us have been cheated out by ref's, thats how it is. Deal.

Anyways, I take Warren by alot due to season and athletic tradition. I don't think JBS can stand up to that. :]
Im not a JBS fan but I would like to see them win this game just because they are the team from the 14th and im from the 14th so i got to represent them and plus they jus got lik 72 students in the high school it would be kinda kool to see a school like that beat a school with 1100 kids.
I never heard so many crybabies on one post,,,GO JBS
[quote=MVP2]Im not a JBS fan but I would like to see them win this game just because they are the team from the 14th and im from the 14th so i got to represent them and plus they jus got lik 72 students in the high school it would be kinda kool to see a school like that beat a school with 1100 kids.[/qu Not if your jealous of stepps and love to cry like a wittle baby.
golfman42 Wrote:Cumberland Hazard got cheated badly tonight
Just wondering.Well does 14th stay in house with officials during the tourney?
warren central will kill jbs
14thregionallstate Wrote:warren central will kill jbs
Seriously,,will that ease your pain:letsparty
i have no pain im just sayin jbs will not hold with warren central end of discussion
I have no idea.Is Warren that tough?
yeah they was rated top 5 in state the whole year
It's March Madness anything can happen!! JBS is too pumped to just roll over and die... Top 5 in the state or not Warren Central is goin to have to earn this W... I'm taking JBS by 2 in the most thrilling game in the entire Sweet 16!!!! Represent the 14th good JBS, so everyone can stop complaining about the 2nd best team winning at Rupp.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Seriously,,will that ease your pain:letsparty

That wouldnt ease his pain, he would just prove a point. 14th region teams are just not good enough to win state right now, neither one of them. He has his opinion and let him keep it.

Congrats JBS on the 14th region, but im sorry, Warren Central is just too good of a team to lose to JBS.
And please dont start a post about if Hazard could've beaten them, coz it is pointless. JBS won and Hazard lost, as simple as that. Im ready to move on, accept defeat and hope for the best for the 14th region champions.

Good luck JBS
I believe you will need a lot of it.
Im not the biggest JBS fan on here, but just for the soul reason they are representing the mountains of Eastern Ky is why I hope they have a shot, but thats the only reason. But I still see Warren Central coming away with a double digit win.

WC-88
JBS-69
Warren Central has won twenty or so games in
a row and is a threat to make it to Saturday
night. JBS will REALLY have to take it up a
couple of notches to stay in this game. I would
think that controlling the tempo and handling
WC's defensive pressure will dertermine whether
or not JBS can stay close. WC's experience at
playing at Rupp is also a factor.
golfman42 Wrote:the wrong team representing the 14th region will get beat idk by how much i just kno they will get beat
You should know. Madison beat Hazard by 40 LAST year,
The posts that have more to do with personal animosity toward a team or school or
player or coach, it seems to me, serve to bring down the tone and quality of BGR...
for just this reason, a lot of people say BGR is full of juvenile bante...because it's
full of juvenile users. Some of the back and forth is funny and fresh...but a lot of
it reeks of pettiness.
Warren Central isn't any better than Mason county. JBS will hang tough and the mountains will be proud. Upset city baby!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4