Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 8th Grade region tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's getting close to 8th Grade region tournament just 2 weeks away and who do u think will pull the 13th region out this yr between Clay n Knox and North ??? Let's see everyone's opinion..
Pineville has a really solid team. Bell also has a good team
JayTiger Wrote:It's getting close to 8th Grade region tournament just 2 weeks away and who do u think will pull the 13th region out this yr between Clay n Knox and North ??? Let's see everyone's opinion..

only 3 teams in it?
I think clay and Knox will be the favorite 2 team's if clay is playing their A-game..but South laurel looks very good also this yr..watch clay play Corbin and both teams look very strong n impressive..Clay had a kid that was pretty hot from the outside and kept the tigers rolling #30 n somebody said he was a transfer from last yr but never got the kids name .. But Knox also has a solid team n plays very strong n quick so I'm going to say it's which ever team can put 3 to 4 games solid together could win it..they r 4 to 5 team's that look about equal n it could be a toss up between. But I'm going with Clay and Knox in the championship game.
Whitley beat Knox in 3 overtime’s!
Get day of games on Whitley’s campus.
Whitley beat out clay in semis and downed Knox in 3OTs to pull out the sweep with the 7th and 8th grade regionals.

#colonelpride