Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gary Stepps Comments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
After the game Gary Stepp said that "Clark Stepp was the best player in the State". When Ira Combs mentioned Hicks, Stepp said "he was OK but Clark has an anwser for him every time down the court".

This is a joke, Hicks outplayed Stepp tonight and all season. Stepp just wished he could match Hicks.
i agree 100% hicks is the best player in the region
Gary Stepp should be worrying about preparing for Warren Central next week instead of ranking players.
warren central will dominate jbs
14thregionallstate Wrote:warren central will dominate jbs
I dont know if they can being that JBS has the best player in STATE.Smile
Stepp is most definately not the best player in the state. Not even close. He's a good player but not the best. What are some of his stats this year?
Arbys Man Wrote:I dont know if they can being that JBS has the best player in STATE.Smile
lol not even the best player in region.....if he was the best in the state u would see his name on rivals or something of that sort.......ty profitt's name was on there along with justin hicks
Pupaw Wrote:Stepp is most definately not the best player in the state. Not even close. He's a good player but not the best. What are some of his stats this year?
Call Gary he will tell ya
Gary Stepp is a joke, just like JBS Clark is the best player in state LOL hes not even the best player in the region better yet hes not even the best player on his team.
MVP2 Wrote:Gary Stepp is a joke, just like JBS Clark is the best player in state LOL hes not even the best player in the region better yet hes not even the best player on his team.
I agree I think Cox is the best on that team IMO.
thats a joke ppl
If Clark Stepp is the best player in the state then I am Santa Claus!!! Smile
watchinthegame Wrote:If Clark Stepp is the best player in the state then I am Santa Claus!!! Smile

HO HO HO!!! I heard he was Mr. Basketball this year!!! Coach Stepp is the only one who voted.

lol
[quote=MVP2]Gary Stepp is a joke, just like JBS Clark is the best player in state LOL hes not even the best player in the region better yet hes not even the best player on his team.

Stepp is the best in the state so theyre goin to kill Warren Central :| joookkkinnngggg
Cox is better then stepp and Hicks is 10x better then both IMO
Also someone told Joe Stepp that the Hicks boy was good and Joe said "No hes decent"
JBS has no class at all
Hicks id decent??? ok hicks is a GREAT HS player i would take hicks over stepp ina game of 1on1 n e day and would much rather have hicks as a teamate
Arbys Man Wrote:After the game Gary Stepp said that "Clark Stepp was the best player in the State". When Ira Combs mentioned Hicks, Stepp said "he was OK but Clark has an anwser for him every time down the court".

This is a joke, Hicks outplayed Stepp tonight and all season. Stepp just wished he could match Hicks.
OMG...No wonder he shoots the ball 80 times a game, they got him thinking he's the best player in the state. He's not the best in the state, the region, or even his own team. He'd be lucky to be top 7 or 8 in the region and probabily wouldn't be if it wouldn't for his posse over at JBS. I bet that made Cox feel like crap as well as Hicks....Kind of sad actually.

This is Clark and the rest of the team... :kneel:
Clark isnt even the best on his team... lol

so stupid
Arbys Man Wrote:Also someone told Joe Stepp that the Hicks boy was good and Joe said "No hes decent"
My friend was sittin right behind Joe and He said he heard all of that
If Hicks is the best player in the state, THEN IM NOT BROWN OR FROM INDIA, CASE CLOSED. LMAO
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:If Hicks is the best player in the state, THEN IM NOT BROWN OR FROM INDIA, CASE CLOSED. LMAO

dont u mean stepp??? or i juss cant read it right lol
Just a quick question ? Who won the 14th region tourny MVP ? May not be the best in the state but he is the best in the region when it counts, and that is all that matters today.
amazing_DB Wrote:dont u mean stepp??? or i juss cant read it right lol

sorry, messed up over there, i meant to say if Hikcs is a decent player then im NOT brown or from India
LoneStar Wrote:Just a quick question ? Who won the 14th region tourny MVP ? May not be the best in the state but he is the best in the region when it counts, and that is all that matters today.
He is the MVP of the tourny not the whole season. Hicks has won the award for his performance for his hardwork for all 4 years.
i lstened tot he post game and i dont remember him saying this
im not a jbs fan but i honestly dont remember him saying this and i listened to it
thought so lol its all good lol
thedarkside Wrote:i lstened tot he post game and i dont remember him saying this
im not a jbs fan but i honestly dont remember him saying this and i listened to it
you didnt listen to well then cause I sit here and heard were he said Clark and Tate was the best Player in State.
Gary Stepp also asked on WYMT sports for the whole region to come out and support JBS at Rupp. I am sorry I am from Knott Co. and I know all about the Elite parents and grandparents with their kids in that school system, and I will never support JBS. I know what those people really stand for.
Iam a bulldog and will call myself unworthy of tht title if i support them. THEY DID NOT DESERVE THE VICTORY AT ALL, AND I WILL NEVER SUPPORT JBS IN ANY GAME, EVEN IF THEY PLAY PCC, AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING.
Pages: 1 2 3 4