Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tates Creek 63 Letcher County Central 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Central Bank Classic in Lexington
I don’t know why our mountain teams travel to these tournaments when the officials are blatantly biased and only make calls for the local teams.
This one surprises me. Tates Creek is near the bottom of the 11th this year.
rojas Wrote:This one surprises me. Tates Creek is near the bottom of the 11th this year.

If you had went to the game you would completely understand why LCCHS lost 🙄
rojas Wrote:This one surprises me. Tates Creek is near the bottom of the 11th this year.

Why would this surprise you letcher is near the bottom in the 14th. The 11th is better than the 14th it should not be a surprise letcher is 3-11 on the season. I have looked at LCC remaining schedule I only see 3 sure wins on the schedule. They can probally win a couple more but I don't see them getting into double digest on the season.
TaintAnewPat Wrote:Why would this surprise you letcher is near the bottom in the 14th. The 11th is better than the 14th it should not be a surprise letcher is 3-11 on the season. I have looked at LCC remaining schedule I only see 3 sure wins on the schedule. They can probally win a couple more but I don't see them getting into double digest on the season.
Letcher has more than 3 for sure wins if they play team basketball 🏀 they are still trying to figure things out and had a brutal schedule and still learning to mesh. Shows how much you know about the team. Letcher could easily be above .500 with a couple breaks. Don’t let that record deceive you. This team has talent to compete when they play hard.