Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Report: Packers leaders to discuss trade for Moss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Green Bay maybe getting Randy Moss. Heres the story.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2796831
Be a HORRIBLE pick-up for the Packers........ Favre's old and can't launch the ball deep like Moss likes it, and Moss is over-the-hill, he can't go across the middle or anything.

They'd spend a lot of money for a hunk of shit.
No more bragging on what you know fritz.
Old school Dawg Wrote:No more bragging on what you know fritz.
Explain what you mean
I think Moss has something left in his tank,,even if he sucked last year.Good to see you back on here,,where u been
Old school Dawg Wrote:I think Moss has something left in his tank,,even if he sucked last year.Good to see you back on here,,where u been
Orlando, Spring Break, was ok, I look caramel, actually darker than that.

About Moss, he might have something left, but I don't think it's enough to outrun and then outjump people like he used to, and running crosses, curles, and every other route was never his thing.
Fritz I used to go watch the Steelers practice when I was in grade school and junior high.I mean only feet away from stallworth and swann and Moss is the best I ever saw and Im still hoping he has one more kick.Did you know that the raiders say no man on their teams works out as hard as Moss.Jason Michaels fromLawrence county who played here and for the national championship team at Western Kentucky coached at Oakland 2 years ago.He is witht the jets now,,,said he is the most serious player he has ever been around.His problem is if his teammates dont match his intensity he gets all bent out of shape.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Fritz I used to go watch the Steelers practice when I was in grade school and junior high.I mean only feet away from stallworth and swann and Moss is the best I ever saw and Im still hoping he has one more kick.Did you know that the raiders say no man on their teams works out as hard as Moss.Jason Michaels fromLawrence county who played here and for the national championship team at Western Kentucky coached at Oakland 2 years ago.He is witht the jets now,,,said he is the most serious player he has ever been around.His problem is if his teammates dont match his intensity he gets all bent out of shape.

No, I didn't know that he worked harder than anyone, I assumed that, with his attitude, he just bitched a lot and was lazy. I guess I should have looked into it. And, I thought that his problem wasn't that his teammates didn't match his intensity, I thought that his problem was that he just didn't like when he wasn't the center of things. He was amazing though, one of the best at going deep that I have ever seen, but, like I said, I just never saw him as much of a route runner, only go deep and throw the ball up to him.
Best thing about you fritz is you do love the greatest game in the world and its not kentucky basketball its FOOTBALL.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Best thing about you fritz is you do love the greatest game in the world and its not kentucky basketball its FOOTBALL.
I picked Villanova to beat UK in the first round, they're horrible. Be interesting to see how close to old form Moss can get in GB
You would love to see them two west virginia boys spread out wide for the bengals,,,Moss on one side and Henry on the other.