Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 88 Williamsburg 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final :popcorn:
Congrats to Panthers.
Panthers win, that is about how exciting this game was. Not very.
Nice win for Knox. It’s the best ticket in town watching this team play. They are fun to watch just costing me a lot of gas money. I wish everyone coached this style of basketball.
Leader Wrote:Nice win for Knox. It’s the best ticket in town watching this team play. They are fun to watch just costing me a lot of gas money. I wish everyone coached this style of basketball.

They are fun to watch at times, but as far as the coaching style.....everyone does coach that way all summer. It's just called AAU ball. It's also why Knox and Tony can't win the region. Not enough discipline in those tough grind it out region games.
They are the most exciting team period. Don’t be jealous just enjoy my friend. I know we do.
Knox is stout. Who cares if they win another game. They are the WYMT champs and they are electrifying to watch. Not to mention they are well coached, have fun playing, have the best atmosphere in high school. And they have several players that can tear the goal down at any time. It’s like watching a college team play. They are my favorite no matter what. I’m just not a fan of slow it down let one kid do all the scoring basketball. It’s cheating the game.
Leader Wrote:Knox is stout. Who cares if they win another game. They are the WYMT champs and they are electrifying to watch. Not to mention they are well coached, have fun playing, have the best atmosphere in high school. And they have several players that can tear the goal down at any time. It’s like watching a college team play. They are my favorite no matter what. I’m just not a fan of slow it down let one kid do all the scoring basketball. It’s cheating the game.

I agree that one kid doing all the scoring isn't a good thing, but "best atmosphere in Kentucky"? Man, you need to get out of Knox County more often. Lol. Go to a Covington Catholic home game, Hopkinsville - Christian County game, several 12th region rival games, a South Laurel-Corbin, or South Laurel -North Laurel game.
South really. Went to the South Corbin game. Hardly electric. Now if corbin and Knox make the finals this weekend it will be electric. Knox will put on a show and so will Andrew.
Leader Wrote:South really. Went to the South Corbin game. Hardly electric. Now if corbin and Knox make the finals this weekend it will be electric. Knox will put on a show and so will Andrew.

Lol. Must be a different aspect from the bench and bleachers.
For sure. I love watching a talented athletic team that plays hard. To each is own.