Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rah Rah Hezbollah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
POLITICO---

"In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation."

The above is the first paragraph of a report done by Politico's (and for the record Politico is no friend of DJT) Josh Meyer and Daniel Zender. The link to the Report is as follows: https://www.politico.com/interactives/20...stigation/

Now friends, if Bob Mueller had uncovered even one such evidentiary revelation as detailed among the many in the above referenced report, the Dems in Congress would all be doing treasonous handstands. The names, places, dates, and accounts of exactingly precise information contained within the report present a compelling case against the Obama Administration. Not only did we quash any further movement against the Iranian based Hezbollah, but we sent cargo plane loads of cash to Iran. Hundreds of Billions of dollars.

Now you think about that for just a second. Remember the Obama White House poor mouthing episodes in which White House tours and Easter Egg Rolls were suspended supposedly for lack of funding? WW2 Vets turned back and sent back home, denied the opportunity to visit WW2 monuments due to sequestration? http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/world-war...d=20432719
Troops were sent home, military equipment left to rust for lack of use and maintenance? F18's, F16's, F22's, F everythings, grounded and parked on tarmacs for lack of parts, and pilots sent packing? Much of our Naval Fleet mothballed or subjected to the scrapper's torch? Sequestration is the new normal, we're flat busted. What was that song? "Here's your sign!!"

It will take a little while to work one's way through the report, but it is time very well spent. I made an observation about the George W Bush Administration regarding the faulty intell on Iraqi WMD's. If as was charged by Democrats, Bush lied to the Congress to trick lawmakers into backing his personal jihad, somebody would have known something and they would have come forward. Sooner or later, it always happens that way. But never has anyone stepped forward because the charge of lying to Congress was untrue. Same thing here. People are coming forward, only this time people are coming forward from every source imaginable. Meanwhile according to those I have heard speak on this matter, Hezbollah runs US streets even now selling dope and creating havoc as the result of our having 'backed off.' And to those parents who've lost sons and daughters, and of the overall malignant effects of the situation Dems say.... "Impeach Trump." A regular bunch of geniuses.

The longer the Dems are out of power the more we'll learn. Thus I do not believe at this point that the first 4 years of the Trump Era will be nearly long enough a time to process the deluge of information surely to come. And, I will be extremely interested to read the scathings surely forthcoming from our liberal friends on this matter. Or, maybe more likely we won't hear the first word. In any case, we see in the example above how a real case against someone is put together. All the ducks in a row. Not some open ended and undefinable DOJ inspired witch hunt. I say the cost of this particular fundamental transformation has been just a bit too dear.
Incredible, just saw where that IP worker for former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz's who got into trouble a little while back has ties to HEZBOLLAH, no less. You just can't make this stuff up.