Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mark Martin At Bristol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what does everyone think if he is points leader.
IDK about Martin, but I can't wait for Bristol, FRONT ROW SEATS BABY :rockon:
king of the short track
I don't see him racing for some reason. Even if he enters as the point leader, I see him sticking to his part time schedule.
According to an interview on Sirius Nascar Radio as of right now he does not plan on running Bristol. But he also left it open that he could possibly change his mind. Who knows. I would love to see him run there again.

Redneck....Good luck to you with those front row seats. If you have not been there before plan on being beat to death by flying rubber. One year we had seats 3 rows up in turn 2 and while the seats were great we were beat to death and covered with little bits of rubber. Good times.Big Grin
Look at the bright side, you will have some memorabilia from Bristol stuck to ya. So whatever you do, don't bathe. Smile
Midee1 Wrote:Redneck....Good luck to you with those front row seats. If you have not been there before plan on being beat to death by flying rubber. One year we had seats 3 rows up in turn 2 and while the seats were great we were beat to death and covered with little bits of rubber. Good times.Big Grin

I've been many many times, just never in the front row. We're right in the middle of the Allison section front row. Ah, I don't think I'll be feelin any rubber hittin me, lol. The closest we've ever been to the track was about 15 rows. Just couldn't pass these tickets up when they came around.
I Love Bristol And Redeck Don't Forget Ear Protection It Is Called Thunder Valley For A Reason Have Fun.
I hope he runs, he deserves to have one more shot to win the chase. Hell, getting 2nd 4 times, 3rd 4 times, and 4th 3 times means martin can do whatever he wants and if he wants to give it one more shot, he should. Even if he does win it in a chevy, i will still support him.
I would like to see Mark Martin at Bristol, I say he will race he's having a good run this year.
bristol is a very hard track
the main short track
but as martin as point leader i dont know about that
but he will do good
i think dale jr. will do
good there
It is official Martin will set out Bristol and Martinsville as planned.

http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/headline...index.html

That will end his consecutive start streak at 621.