Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott @ Breathitt Dec 19th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 21a4fc.jpg] Double Wowza! Patriot Nation be divided as Pats travel to Breathitt and Lady Pats be playing with the lil kitties in the county play yard baby! Lil kid in Breathitt heard Sir Isaac and da bolz be hitting Jackson wide freaking open brutha! Ole Noble and Bobbys cats wont see it coming! #furbeflying More mash taters please!!!
Is Jones going to play in this one for the patroits? Knott by 15+. I heard he was going to Fredrick Douglas but I dont see that happening.
I haven’t seen Jones at a basketball game all season. I don’t think he’s planning on playing. Would have liked to seen Knott play Knox with him he could have slowed down Knox in the lane.
I’ll say Knott 72-58
Breathitt has got much better since their first game. Great coach
Look for Breathitt to see improvement all season #Great Coach. The truth is out there. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Going with Knott County in this one. :popcorn:

Knott County 80
Breathitt County 64
[Image: giphy.gif] Tonight we feast! Baby King and the gang be rolling into Jacksytown wide open! #wondertwinsactivate #shootyoureyeout More mash taters please!!!
Heard from a source close to the team that Jones will NOT be playing basketball this year. He wants to have more time to focus on his football career..getting offers from D1. Can’t blame the kid for wanting to follow his dream
Breathitt has a great new leader in Coach Noble, saw his team play and they have improved..BB King’s record speaks for itself..but think Knott has the advantage with overall talent..It’s at Breathitt so don’t think it will be a blow out..but should win by 10 or more
KCC by 10
Noble has the Bobcats improving with each passing week. With that being said, this isn't a vintage Knott County team, which leads me to think this will be a very competitive game, especially with the game being at Breathitt. I think Knott gets the win, but not by much. Knott wins 72-68.