Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 66 McCreary Central 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Surprised at this score. Central is loaded. Congrats to Bell Co.
Congrats to Bobcats
I don't remember McCreary being loaded since TIm Stephens and Ralph Roberts were there. Bell is almost always better
HCS Wrote:I don't remember McCreary being loaded since TIm Stephens and Ralph Roberts were there. Bell is almost always better

You know what they say about opinions. I think they are very good.
HCS Wrote:I don't remember McCreary being loaded since TIm Stephens and Ralph Roberts were there. Bell is almost always better

Best team the Raiders have put on the floor in the past 7 years that's for sure
... they'll make the 48th district very competitive this year.

Have you seen them? Need to take a look, this was a big upset.
No, not this year. They were pretty bad the last few times I saw them. I forgot Voight is there now though. He's always done a good job.
I have a hard time calling this an upset, especially a big upset. Who says it's an upset except you guys? The Courier Journal has Bell ranked 10th in the 13th in the preseason. McCreary is not in the top 10 in the 12th.
They may end up being much improved this year. I'd just have a hard time calling anyone loaded that isn't a serious contender for a regional title.
I saw both play , McCreary is way more athletic and a better basketball team. That is what makes it an upset. Did CJ see them play? You should know by now that press rankings are useless. Bunch of guys sitting around studying box scores and not know anything about a team. You yourself posted without thought of who the coach was. LOL
Ninja Wrote:Best team the Raiders have put on the floor in the past 7 years that's for sure
... they'll make the 48th district very competitive this year.

I agree. McCreary is 4-3 should be 7-0. Got everyone but Hamilton back from last season. Added a kid from New York 6'4 and is a very good leaper. They Should make some noise this season. They are way more skilled than Bell.
PRIDE101 Wrote:I saw both play , McCreary is way more athletic and a better basketball team. That is what makes it an upset. Did CJ see them play? You should know by now that press rankings are useless. Bunch of guys sitting around studying box scores and not know anything about a team. You yourself posted without thought of who the coach was. LOL

I was 4-4 last year on the 13th and 14th.
Yeah, I was admitting that makes McCreary more dangerous than what I saw in the post. I can admit there is always room for discussion/debate. That's the entire point of these discussions.
The CJ has been a coaches poll in the preseason for 50 years or more. You should know that by now.
Upset, plain and simple.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I agree. McCreary is 4-3 should be 7-0. Got everyone but Hamilton back from last season. Added a kid from New York 6'4 and is a very good leaper. They Should make some noise this season. They are way more skilled than Bell.

No way the raiders should be 7-0. The raiders have a nice team, probably 8th or 9th in the region right now. Vought must have some help off the bench ,to get in the regional tournament.
This was an upset game for sure. Good luck McCreary and bell on rest of the season. :Cheerlead
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I agree. McCreary is 4-3 should be 7-0. Got everyone but Hamilton back from last season. Added a kid from New York 6'4 and is a very good leaper. They Should make some noise this season. They are way more skilled than Bell.

Don't know about 7-0 but record should be better than 4-3. They were up on Somerset by 7 late in 4th Qt and lost and Bell Co. they should have beat. So record should be better. They will be hard out in Tourney.
Bell is 7-3 now.
Just beat Russell County by 11. Russell County beat McCreary by 8.
McCreary is 5-8 now.
HCS Wrote:Bell is 7-3 now.
Just beat Russell County by 11. Russell County beat McCreary by 8.
McCreary is 5-8 now.

McCreary has now lost 6 of last 7 games, I think. Looks like they have fell apart.Confusedhh: