Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hello from NKY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just want to say hello to everyone and look forward to some interesting discussion ..If you happen to be from the 9th region especially say hello.
NKY, I have a son going to NKU. Welcome in to BGR BigZig. Keep us up on sports happenings up there and if you need anything just shout at one us.
Welcome and get them all from there to sign up!!
Welcome to the site!! Help spread the word in your region and get all to sign up for FREE!!
Beef Wrote:Welcome to the site!! Help spread the word in your region and get all to sign up for FREE!!

I have forwarded this site to everyone on my mailing list..There is a rival site in NKY that seems to get a lot of play but this one seems much more suited to my taste..Thanks
Welcome as well. As with Thunderchild I too have a son attending NKU.

Spread the good word and if you need anything just give a staff member a yell.
Welcome to BGR. Great to have a new member from the north. If you need anything at all, just let us know.

What team(s) do you support BigZig?
Welcome BigZig. If you need anything, never hesitate to ask me or another staff member. We are glad that you chose BGR.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Welcome to BGR. Great to have a new member from the north. If you need anything at all, just let us know.

What team(s) do you support BigZig?

Well I was born and raised in Ludlow Ky so I'm a Ludlow Panther diehard. I have volunteered and coached there at various times over the 15 years or so.
I also see a great deal of other NKY teams play and cheer for all from this area once my beloved Panthers have been eliminated from play. I'm just a huge fan of both boys and girls high school sports..Thanks
Welcome to the site..if you need anything just ask.
Welcome Big Zig!
It is great to see another person from your area. The more friends you bring to the site the better it is. Welcome to the site and family. If you need anything, please feel free to address a staff member. Enjoy yourself most of all!

:theman:
Welcome and have fun!
Welcome to the site.