Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe the good basketball fans of Pikeville will be rooting for Shelby Valley.I look for a Pikeville vs. SV rematch next year!!
Had SV lost - I would have been at Rupp cheering for Pikeville or any other 15th region team that made it. I agree with the rematch - there is so much young developing talent on both teams that we "shall meet again in a championship"
I am a die-hard Panther fan but I wish the best of luck to Shelby Valley. They finally got a good draw and have a chance to get to the elite 8, at least. I also can't wait until next year when these two go at it again. The rivalry is back!! With the young kids that each team returns, the next 3 or 4 years are going to be great!!! It is good to see the 59th prove to be the best district in the 15th region after the 57th was praised all year. Can't wait til December gets here!!!
Well you guys should be bragged on for this attitude.Rooting for a rival in the state is a cool thing.Go Shelby Valley!!
I for one am going to be pulling for Valley in the state. I think they have a very good chance of winning one game. The second game is a maybe for them.
GO VALLEY, hope they give a good show down Rupp and show how tough the 15th really is!
I think Shelby Valley will represent the 15th well!