Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best and Worst fields of the 15th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from last season..

IYO who has the best and worst softball fields in the 15th region..

Big Grin
Best: The Ridge.

Worst: So many contenders, so few bytes ...
dont know but Magoffin has redone there baseball and softball fields built new dugouts and press boxes getting ready for the districts this year

The best field I have seen yet is East Ridge, their field is very nice and for the worst there are to many fields that are pretty pathetic:lmao:
East Ridge has the best field!
1.ER
2.Pikeville
3.LC
I agree ER does have the nicest field in the 15th region!
east ridge does have the nicest field..
In my opinion, Phelps has the worst field in the 15th region only because it is a softball/baseball/football field. It is also very muddy.
NYY10 Wrote:1.ER
2.Pikeville
3.LC

i agree. pikeville and ridge prolly have the best fields.
Are you kidding me? Pikeville has terrible softball fields. A nice baseball field, but they shafted the softball team on their field.
The Fan Wrote:dont know but Magoffin has redone there baseball and softball fields built new dugouts and press boxes getting ready for the districts this year

YEah they have definitely done alot of work, but isn't it a public park? or does it belong to the HS?
ER does have a very nice field, P-ville and Belfry do as well.
Best - East Ridge. I love their field.
Worst - South Floyd. Have you seen the rocks on that place?
Lady_Warrior Wrote:In my opinion, Phelps has the worst field in the 15th region only because it is a softball/baseball/football field. It is also very muddy.

Yes, Phelps has a terrible field. The board spent so much money on Belfry and East Ridge they are broke. It is the BOE's fault that Phelps doesn't have a better field. That is a Title IX violation and until someone sues the pants off the board it will never get any better. But I am glad to see that someone sees that Phelps gets the shaft on everything. The Pike Co. Board of Education totally neglects Phelps all the way around. Pike Central buses run within 5 miles of Phelps High School, and part of Grapevine is closer to Phelps than ER, but the students are bused the other way. But until the BOE starts treating every school equally, the county will always have the haves and have nots.
:thumpsup: :thumpsup: NICE post!!!!!!