Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County 82 Oneida Baptist 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Until Clay can learn to play defense.......I'm afraid this season will be a let down.

I know they are young and in a few years will be really good........but they have the talent to compete this year but I believe most middle school teams would put up 60 points on us.
cchsfan4life Wrote:Until Clay can learn to play defense.......I'm afraid this season will be a let down.

I know they are young and in a few years will be really good........but they have the talent to compete this year but I believe most middle school teams would put up 60 points on us.

Tigers have to figure out exactly what it takes defensively, not to mention exactly what type of defense they’re going to play. The 2-3 they’re attempting to play has been lacking. If things aren’t figured out it will be a very short season, I’m afraid.
Not a good look for tigers after obi has been decimated by other teams. I'm dreading playing the top tier 13th region teams. This might be the year tigers don't win the 49th district.
They have the coach of the year. Have faith people.
Leader Wrote:They have the coach of the year. Have faith people.

I’ll have more faith when they play more defense.