Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley Co @ Estill Co Dec 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be Estill Co. first home game start time 6pm. Prediction!!!!!
Estill BIG!!!!
Neers by 35 biggins
Estill 65 Owsly 53. estill not as good as we thought they be.
hoghead Wrote:Estill 65 Owsly 53. estill not as good as we thought they be.

Season just starting, they will be fine and will be in the thick of things come post season time.
Girls at 6, Boys at 8
14th the Weakest Ive seen in years. If Cordia was to get there big man back they may be the best team. Knott OK but without Jones there average. Cordia plays a tremendous schedule and it may pay off for them come March.
hoghead Wrote:14th the Weakest Ive seen in years. If Cordia was to get there big man back they may be the best team. Knott OK but without Jones there average. Cordia plays a tremendous schedule and it may pay off for them come March.

No, this is wrong in my opinion. The 14th as a whole is not weak, it is normal if not above average. The traditional powers are weak. Like PCC and Hazard. It is a sad day when they have to play with county kids instead of recruits! Welcome to the real world Perry County folks.
Strikeout King Wrote:Season just starting, they will be fine and will be in the thick of things come post season time.

I think people put too much pressure on them before the season even started. They were ranked third in the Cats Pause and people argued that was too low.
Perry Knott Cordia one will win the 14th. I dont see anyone else with a shot
I hope you keep thinking that hoghead. We will see.