Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Western Hills 46 Bracken County 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Bracken only scored 8 points in the second half.
Gonna be a long year for the polar bears.
Still early Coach Hinson will get this figured out.
He may be letting them struggle early to find themselves. This team has been at the top of the mountain the last few years riding on the shoulders of some polar bear greats with very limited roles, he may be wanting them to get all the tough experience they can before making a run.
GTownDevil Wrote:He may be letting them struggle early to find themselves. This team has been at the top of the mountain the last few years riding on the shoulders of some polar bear greats with very limited roles, he may be wanting them to get all the tough experience they can before making a run.

:lame:

It must not have been a very big mountain.
Bandit29 Wrote::lame:

It must not have been a very big mountain.

I take it your not a fan of coach?
MikeHoncho47 Wrote:Still early Coach Hinson will get this figured out.

Granted there is a lot to figure out. And it indeed is early. I don’t expect much change in the outcomes this week. Mason will be a tough one to watch. Brossart won’t be much better.

Only good to come out of Tuesday game for Bracken fans is the cause. Hopefully they draw a good crowd. All or most of the proceeds go to the Bracken Co Cancer Club.
Rick Grimes Wrote:I take it your not a fan of coach?

I really like Coach Hinson, but to call the last couple of years the "top of the mountain" is a stretch.