Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: TUBBY or BUSH OUT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since UK BASKETBALL is a way of life in the Bluegrass State. Thought we could actually see how important it is. Would you rather have Tubby removed as basketball coach or G.W. removed from the White House>? Just found that both were similar in a negative aspect to most!
I would rather have Tubby out. So i wouldnt have to see his face everyday.
George Dubya anyday. Although im still not a Tubby fan, but hes not ruining our country.
-STATS- Wrote:George Dubya anyday. Although im still not a Tubby fan, but hes not ruining our country.

But he is ruining UK Basketball, lol. Which is one of the all time greats in this country.
-STATS- Wrote:But he is ruining UK Basketball, lol. Which is one of the all time greats in this country.
We live in Basketball Country
Arbys Man Wrote:We live in Basketball Country

True true.
I voted Tubby out, because the war or the high gas prices arent Bush's fault....Everybody knows Phil Fulmer started the war, lied about WMD, and single handedly raised gas prices..so toss Tubby!
Why is there not a "neither" option?
Ok, i fixed it
Well I say both of them.
Batpuff Wrote:Well I say both of them.

I fixed that for you as well.Big Grin
Midee1 Wrote:I fixed that for you as well.Big Grin

:p
Yeah Tuby sucks as coach for UK, but Dubya has to be in the running for the worst president of all time, and the dumbest. The man has no clue what the hell he is doing. Maybe Bush is responsible for Tubbys 5 10+ loss seasons at UK, I looked it up and the 10 loss seasons started when Bush was elected president. Coincidence? Think about it.
Ok, I rechecked that, it started the year before Bush was elected, my bad. But he was campaining in 2000, so it could still be related.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I voted Tubby out, because the war or the high gas prices arent Bush's fault....Everybody knows Phil Fulmer started the war, lied about WMD, and single handedly raised gas prices..so toss Tubby!
dont forget he caused Skynard,s plane to crash.
And stole the Internet from Al Gore.

I vote both of them out.
If UK basketball was any good, then that might help the economy out because people would be more energetic and happy to do things, and it might also help ease the tension over Bush throwing us into a pointless blood-bath that he calls a war. So, you see, no Tubby=more happiness for EVERYONE
:lmao: freakin classic quote right here...great stuff Fritz!
BFritz Wrote:If UK basketball was any good, then that might help the economy out because people would be more energetic and happy to do things, and it might also help ease the tension over Bush throwing us into a pointless blood-bath that he calls a war. So, you see, no Tubby=more happiness for EVERYONE
tubby and bush are both trying their hardest, would you rather have tubby as president and bush as head coach? thats just a thought. bush needs to take speech classes and tubby needs to calm down and when you are ahead by 3 points with 5 seconds to go let them get to half court and foul them but, tubby has his own way, just like bush. accept them, you all voted for bush, if tubby won the national championship this year you all would still dog him. i personally think he can coach good, the players just seem not to have the spirit anymore. bush, well hes gettin worse, but i can still live with him being president for the rest of the term. so neither would be out until their time is done.
stroked Wrote:tubby and bush are both trying their hardest, would you rather have tubby as president and bush as head coach? thats just a thought. bush needs to take speech classes and tubby needs to calm down and when you are ahead by 3 points with 5 seconds to go let them get to half court and foul them but, tubby has his own way, just like bush. accept them, you all voted for bush, if tubby won the national championship this year you all would still dog him. i personally think he can coach good, the players just seem not to have the spirit anymore. bush, well hes gettin worse, but i can still live with him being president for the rest of the term. so neither would be out until their time is done.
Even if Tubby knew how to recruit and brought in good players, he still doesn't know what to do in certain situations. But look at this:
http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=1611

He doesn't need to worry about being able to coach good players, because he doesn't know how to recruit them.
I say ByeBye to Bush and let him take Scooter Libby, Roe, and Chaney with him. They ALL belong together.:Clap: IN PRISION:thumpsup:
I completely agree with ya BlueBells, that would be the best thing ever for this country. I had another thought, how about if and whenever they pull the troops out, send Bush's sorry ass over there. Just a thought.
stroked Wrote:tubby and bush are both trying their hardest, would you rather have tubby as president and bush as head coach? thats just a thought. bush needs to take speech classes and tubby needs to calm down and when you are ahead by 3 points with 5 seconds to go let them get to half court and foul them but, tubby has his own way, just like bush. accept them, you all voted for bush, if tubby won the national championship this year you all would still dog him. i personally think he can coach good, the players just seem not to have the spirit anymore. bush, well hes gettin worse, but i can still live with him being president for the rest of the term. so neither would be out until their time is done.

Tubby might could do as good a job as Bush has done for president, but Bush couldn't coach unless his dad put support around him. Bush would want to bomb every college because of WMD.