Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How good is Shelby Valley?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coming from a Tug Valley fan I was wanting to know how good your team is since we open up with you next Saturday night. Tug is preseason #3 in A in WV and returns 4/5 starters from last years team, also have a good senior guard and 2 really good freshman coming off the bench
tvhs-25 Wrote:Coming from a Tug Valley fan I was wanting to know how good your team is since we open up with you next Saturday night. Tug is preseason #3 in A in WV and returns 4/5 starters from last years team, also have a good senior guard and 2 really good freshman coming off the bench

They play Paintsville tonight I’ll tell ya what I think after this game
Let's tell the truth.....Shelby Valley is 4-0 and the teams that they have beaten are a combined 3-11.......Coach Hicks is the "King" of weak scheduling! Look at the facts! Tug Valley will "spank that a_ _ !
Valley by 15+ :moon:
From what I could tell via the radio. It sounded like Paintsville out played SV tonight. If Paintsville makes their FTs, the Tigers win. I think the radio said they missed like 17 or 18 tonight.
I think this may be the year Paintsville gets back into the region tourny.
OffTheHook Wrote:From what I could tell via the radio. It sounded like Paintsville out played SV tonight. If Paintsville makes their FTs, the Tigers win. I think the radio said they missed like 17 or 18 tonight.
I think this may be the year Paintsville gets back into the region tourny.

SV isn’t bad there just not great they will win a few games but there no contender for the region title