Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Gym in the 14th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which is your Fav.
Mine would be Knott. Now they have the clock on the backboard which I believe is the only one in the 14th and actually have the red lights around it too.
Even though I go to KCC I would have to say my favorite gym is Letcher Centrals, because its so big. Its not fun to cheer in though. By far my fav. gym to cheer is KCC.
ClearCreeker Wrote:Even though I go to KCC I would have to say my favorite gym is Letcher Centrals, because its so big. Its not fun to cheer in though. By far my fav. gym to cheer is KCC.
You like Letcher because its so big. I hate to tell ya but Kcc gym is bigger than Letcher.Smile
I always liked playing in Hazards gym.
John C Combs Arena (PCC)
powell co has a nice gym
Though the school is old, Estill County has a pretty nice
gym. It's a fairly good sized gym and holds noise
pretty well...so it can get loud...They need to redo
their floor though...
MVP2 Wrote:John C Combs Arena (PCC)

I would agree with you..
Kcc
Morton Combs Athletic Center without a doubt.
KCC by a long shot
#1 Pick Lcc #2 Pick Pcc #3 Pick Kcc But for and older gym Kcc is layed very well excelped for concession and restroom area. Kind of hard going up and down stairs for us older folks to get snackes and pee wee breaks, the playing floor looks kind of different from three or four years back, but guess if it will bounce a ball it don't matter. PLAY BALL.:letsparty
I would hope Lcc is the best, It was just built.
What about Breathitt, great atmosphere.
Moe Wrote:What about Breathitt, great atmosphere.
I have always liked Breathitt's Goals.
I havent been to Letchers but I have heard alot of great things about it, nice facilities and so forth.
1 KCC
2 Hazard
3 Breathitt
ARe you kidding?
I like Perry's since it is big and has atleast decent parking, i like how they r shuttling people at LCC though during the regional tourny.
1 pcc
2 powell
3 lcc
UKisN1 Wrote:ARe you kidding?

Where is you list?
1. KCC
2. PCC
3. Breathitt
4. HAzard Mem.
5. LCC
6. Powell
Pcc or Kcc I Love The Score Board and the clocks and the light on the backboard at Kcc verry nice set up
Letcher Central's gym takes the cake, then the only other contender is Breathitt's dome.
1. Memorial Gym-hazard(im partial-and tradition)
2. LCC(extemely nice-air conditioned-IMO nicest in the EKY area-nicest football field too but oh well)
3. PCC(big-lots of parking)
KCC...by far.....LCC's noise factor is off bad.....The one thing I didn't like about LCC was that they made us leave the building and pay to get back in..............That sucked.....
KCCFAN_97 Wrote:KCC...by far.....LCC's noise factor is off bad.....The one thing I didn't like about LCC was that they made us leave the building and pay to get back in..............That sucked.....

I AGREE man, im poor...lol
Kcc
LCC's "clearing" the gym was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I paid $10 when I went in for the first game so I could watch both games. Then they made everyone go outside after the first game and it was total chaos and confusion. No one knew what they were supposed to do or where we were supposed to go to get back in. It seemed like we stood out there 30 minutes before they opened the doors. What if it had been raining? We stopped at wendy's after the second game and people there were talking about how stupid that was.
Well Blue n gold. It appears that you are a very unhappy person. You almost always comment on the negatives instead of the positives, Instead of wondering about what would have happened if it had been raining----why not consider yourself to have been blessed with good weather and good enough health to attend the games. Was it inconvienent? certainly somewhat. Was it better for allowing the fans that were there for the 2nd game to have the opportunity to sit behind their teams as you most surely did in the 1st game. Let us be reminded that the tournament is for the 14-18 year old kids that are playing in it. If you are so inconvienenced --then you have the option of staying home and listening to it on the radio. Be positive and above all be blessed that you live in a country where freedom is still the most important thing. These kids that are participating are having a ball---let them enjoy it and let them see positive comments about one of the greatest experiences in their young lives.All to soon they will be entering the REAL world of work, taxes, family sickness, and so on. No need to bring up negatives now, So, tonight , just go and sit and enjoy the true meaning of sport as two great teams battle for the right to make the trip to RUPP. And by the way----I have been there ( Rupp) and you can rest assured that you are being treated just as well at LCC as you would be down there
I know other gyms in the State do the samething but when Region is at Kcc or Pcc again they wont do that.
Pages: 1 2