Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Something for the Valley Fans to Think About
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Our starting 5, and our 6th man, Jonah Justice(who made all tournament team) return next year, this team could be a team to reckon with next year, only way to go is up from here!
Thats for sure!Where you a male cheerleader at your school Comeflywithme.
Far from it, lol, but I am one of the loudest of the Blue Crew.
You all have one video i really like.Jim clay started football at virgie.He is my dads only brother.
Well if you're looking at the Blue Crew video, that's like 2 or 3 minutes long, you'll see one big section of blue at a point, I'm the one wearing white.
I dont know where that site is at now,,give it to me!!
I don't know it either, it was on myspace, but I have deleted that a long time ago.
I went and watched Huntington high a dozen times this year and they kinda make everyone look bad.
How would SV do against Huntington?
I would say that we would lose by a good margin, too much of an inside game with Patterson for us to stop, I'd like to think we would keep OJ low on the points because we have a pretty good guard play, but in the end, points in the pain would kill us.
Old school Dawg Wrote:I went and watched Huntington high a dozen times this year and they kinda make everyone look bad.
Boy thats an educated statement... I mean my God that is one of the top teams in the country with the top player in the country. Please don't go comparing Shelby Valley and Huntington High, we will have a great team again next year. Definitely top 20 in the state but you are talking about one of the best high school teams in the country.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I would say that we would lose by a good margin, too much of an inside game with Patterson for us to stop, I'd like to think we would keep OJ low on the points because we have a pretty good guard play, but in the end, points in the pain would kill us.
OJ is too big and too fast for our guards he could eat us alive. But why does that matter?
I think OJ would eat your guards alive.No pun intended.
Old school Dawg Wrote:I think OJ would eat your guards alive.No pun intended.
I also think someone is a little bitter. I bet that you could guard OJ though, couldn't you? Wink
Larry Legend Wrote:Boy thats an educated statement... I mean my God that is one of the top teams in the country with the top player in the country. Please don't go comparing Shelby Valley and Huntington High, we will have a great team again next year. Definitely top 20 in the state but you are talking about one of the best high school teams in the country.
I said that because of my earlier post larry lips.Maybe the talent level is not as bad as I thought,,,,,AFTER WATCHING HUNTINGTON SO MANY TIMES
[quote=Larry Legend]I also think someone is a little bitter. I bet that you could guard OJ though, couldn't you? Wink[/quote Bitter Im from Louisa, I had no dog in the fight between SV and Pikeville lips.
SV has very quick guards but OJ is big and quick>
Old school Dawg Wrote:I said that because of my earlier post larry lips.Maybe the talent level is not as bad as I thought,,,,,AFTER WATCHING HUNTINGTON SO MANY TIMES
You have just been dogging SV the whole time, and honestly I doubt that anyone cares about Huntington v. SV. I mean no we don't have the best player in the nation, but we are pretty good. I don't understand why you would have to bring Huntington High into a 15th region thread. Thats like me saying Huntington High is good but the Phoenix Suns could eat them alive.
Old school Dawg Wrote:[quote=Larry Legend]I also think someone is a little bitter. I bet that you could guard OJ though, couldn't you? Wink[/quote Bitter Im from Louisa, I had no dog in the fight between SV and Pikeville lips.
First, learn how to quote someone...
2nd you are right you had no "dog" in this fight because they didn't make region, you are just being a hater.
Larry do you really think SV will win a few games at Rupp?
Larry take a midol pal,,I havent been dogging Shelby valley.Gee whiz I bet your really get bitter when you lose
Old school Dawg Wrote:Larry do you really think SV will win a few games at Rupp?
I think they CAN win their first game and are probably favored. I think they would have to pull a major upset if they play Warren Central again, but we proved we can play with them once. So yeah I think we could win a couple this year. But the good news is we get to try it with this group again next year, minus two players off the bench.
Not a hater of a team and especially not a player but of a style.Why so mean Larry Legend,,are you really a legend larry?
I think Valley can win 2 games at state, best draw in several years for the 15th. Valley beat Elliot by, what I heard to be around 30, back in the summer, and they look to be the fav. in the 16th. They gave Warren Central a run for their money and that looks like who will make it to the 2nd round. So yes, I have to say Valley can win more than 1 game at state.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Larry take a midol pal,,I havent been dogging Shelby valley.Gee whiz I bet your really get bitter when you lose
Well thats the way it looks. You said that we had no talent, thats not dogging?
I think Pikeville with their size, and some improved guard play,,,you might see a rematch but I just hope for me its not so sloppy.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Not a hater of a team and especially not a player but of a style.Why so mean Larry Legend,,are you really a legend larry?
Probably not a legend but I did contribute to two 15th region title runs and I am not really a Larry.
Larry Legend Wrote:Well thats the way it looks. You said that we had no talent, thats not dogging?
Larry I didnt say NO talent,,,I said the talent is down from past years.I sure didnt mention any player by name.
Larry Legend Wrote:Probably not a legend but I did contribute to two 15th region title runs and I am not really a Larry.
Then you of all people should know what Im talking about.where did you play
He played at Valley, and was a very good player if I must say.
Pages: 1 2