Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If You Were An Escaped Fugitive, Where Would You Go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure Spud is as devastated as I am knowing that our schools most famous alumnus was captured over the weekend in Honduras. So, I guess you could say this thread is inspired by and dedicated to Mr. Eric C Conn.

If you had embezzled hundreds of millions of dollars like Eric C Conn and money was obviously no object, where would you flee to? Why would you go there?
I looked online at a list of countries that do not have an extradition treaty with the U.S., and I may would rather take my chances in prision. A couple examples of those countries are Vietnam and Lebanon. The following countries do have extradition treaties with the U.S. but have been known not to honor the treaty: Bolivia, Ecuador, Iceland, Nicaragua, Switzerland, Venezuela and Zimbabwe.

I think I may would flee across the Mexican border and head to Nicaragua. I would then wait a while then try to work my way to Switzerland.
Switzerland would be a nice option.... spend my days skiing. lol
Creeker Wrote:Switzerland would be a nice option.... spend my days skiing. lol

Lol! If I tried to ski, I'd be a quadriplegic within the day.
Somewhere with no extradition treaties!!
No comment.
I have a plan but you all will never know. Confusednicker:
Head up in a hollow in Leslie County :truestory: