Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia at Hazard 12/5/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening night for my dawgs. Excited to see the energy this young group will bring to the floor. This is a dangerous game for us as we play a team that has lost 3 in a row and are hungry for their first win. I'm going with my dawgs by 4.
Cordia 65 Hazard 60 Cordia play a tough first 3 games
Hope someone updates that game on here. Since the WYMT Classic is this week, it won't be televized.
Hazard wins this by 8 points - the Dawgs are going to be a hard team to beat as the season progresses, the young players from last year have improved tremendously -
[Image: Mfvks65.jpg]

ole fatpat not sure if lotts creek will pull it out against Hazard, but they always have the best sales on Sunday, wowza!!!

#greatuseofgymspace More mash taters please!!!
Hazard by 1. This should be a close one.
I’m not sure degrading a community event has any relevance to sports or sportsmanship.
Lion king Wrote:I’m not sure degrading a community event has any relevance to sports or sportsmanship.

[Image: dD0cJvQ.png]

Lion baby, ole fatpat thinks you guys put on a great show. Best of luck to you tonight with the doggies.

#ifyougetdoneearlycometomortys More mash taters please!!!
final 65-57 cordia won.