Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eric C Conn Captured
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras — A Honduran newspaper is reporting that fugitive former disability attorney Eric C. Conn has been captured by that country’s Technical Agency for Criminal Investigation.

El Heraldo reports that Conn was captured as he left a restaurant in the city of La Ceiba, in the country’s northern region.

The newspaper goes on to say authorities plan to transfer Conn to the United States tomorrow.

http://ekbtv.com/captured-eric-c-conn-in...-honduras/
Of all the places, the guy wasn't smart enough to go somewhere they wouldn't extradite him
Went from looking at 10-12 years in Prison to life in prison.
Eric C. Conn will live in mountain lore forever.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Of all the places, the guy wasn't smart enough to go somewhere they wouldn't extradite him

That was the first thing that entered my mind!! He had enough money to travel anywhere.

He either was stupid to not think of that or so arrogant that he thought he would never get caught.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Eric C. Conn will live in mountain lore forever.

He will be with YOU forever!!
Confusednicker:
I'm going to start a FREE ERIC C CONN Campaign and also a gofundme page so he doesn't have to spend any of his remaining money.
So, they say Eric C Conn was caught at a Pizza Hut when he logged on to the Wi-Fi in the restaurant. At least he got a good last meal as a free man.
^Are you being serious West?
Spud6 Wrote:^Are you being serious West?

Yes sir.
Westside Wrote:Yes sir.

That’s the funniest thing I ever heard.
Spud6 Wrote:That’s the funniest thing I ever heard.

You can't make this stuff up.
I was listening to WMDJ, a local radio station in Martin, and the D.J., Dale McKinney, said that Eric C Conn's first statement after landing at Bluegrass Airport was, "Its good to be home, boys. It's good to be home, boys.". HaHa !! That is just too funny.
EITCHFIELD, Ky. — Disgraced former disability attorney Eric C. Conn is currently a resident of the Grayson County Detention Center, while he awaits further action in his case.

Conn is being held without bond, while a federal criminal case concerning his escape is pending. He is also awaiting assignment to a federal prison, after pleading guilty in an earlier case.

Conn pleaded guilty in March to theft and bribery charges, related to a scheme to defraud Social Security. He was under house arrest, but on June 2, after meeting with attorneys in Lexington, he cut his monitoring device and fled. He was picked up by local authorities in La Ceiba, Honduras, this past weekend, while dining at Pizza Hut.

http://ekbtv.com/eric-c-conn-being-held-...unty-jail/
I think the members here at Bluegrass Rivlas should all kick in $100, and buy Eric C Conn a really nice Christmas present. We should also rent a bus and all go down to see him on Christmas. Who is in????