Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Clemson 38 (7) Miami 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Clemson Tigers captured their third straight ACC title with a dominant victory over the Miami Hurricanes on Saturday night at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.

No. 1 Clemson jumped out to an early lead, carried a 21-point advantage into halftime and never looked back, cruising to the 38-3 win. The victory seemingly clinches the top spot in the College Football Playoff for Clemson — the defending national champions.

Kelly Bryant tallied 252 passing yards and scored two total touchdowns to lead Clemson, while four different Tigers recorded rushing touchdowns. The Tigers also forced three second-half turnovers.

Malik Rosier registered just 110 passing yards in the game for No. 7 Miami and the Hurricanes picked up just 10 first downs.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-footbal...jten0ibada
Looks like Clemson is after another national championship. Dabo stock is rising .
Tigers way to much for the Canes.
This game was over early. Miami had no anticipation for how skilled our offense was and had no clue our defense was going to be that stingy all game. Miami’s only game that impressed me was the Notre Dame slaughter. But Notre Dame is overrated every year and they always show it. Clemson is poised to win another championship.
I'm not surprised that Clemson won this game, but I am surprised at Miami's performance. Rosier's father, who is recovering from a stroke, was there to watch his son. I gotta wonder if that was a factor. It should not have been, but I still wonder.