Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Band You Have Seen Live?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jerry Garcia Band! Hampton Coliseum 1994.
Godsmack by far the best I have seen live.
Metallica!!!!!!! Worth every penny!! Saw them in Arrowhead Stadium!
OffTheHook Wrote:Metallica!!!!!!! Worth every penny!! Saw them in Arrowhead Stadium!
Saw them June 1989 on their "And Justice For All Tour" with The Cult in Charleston WV. Great show by Metallica although The Cult sucked.
So far probably Lit BUT ask me after March 18th.
the Black Crowes were easily the best show I have ever seen...AC/DC was pretty good, and Motley Crue was good too, but the Crowes were great..
DevilsWin Wrote:Saw them June 1989 on their "And Justice For All Tour" with The Cult in Charleston WV. Great show by Metallica although The Cult sucked.

Was on our way to that show, when our car decided it didn't want to go any further just past Rt. 645 (Inez Exit). We were pissed.

The show at Arrowhead also had Body Count (Ice T) and headlined by Guns n Roses! It was Awsome and Loud!
Id have to say Ozzy, AC/DC, or KISS.
Forgot about Van Halen they put on a good show.
Metallica... Godsmack opened up for em, GREAT concert, AWESOME...
Kings of Leon were amazing,

Alexi Murdoch was pretty good too.
Hank Jr bar was the best that I have seen.
Yeah Hank Jr. was my favorite ever!
Ac/dc
DevilsWin Wrote:Saw them June 1989 on their "And Justice For All Tour" with The Cult in Charleston WV. Great show by Metallica although The Cult sucked.
Its a small world.I too was at this show.It was on a Sunday Night.
MontgomeryGentry!!!

(Only one that I have seen live)
Old school Dawg Wrote:Its a small world.I too was at this show.It was on a Sunday Night.

Yes it was on a Sunday night. In fact I called in and quit my job the next morning because my neck hurt so bad from this....-->:beavis:
Best Band- Mine is Crosby, Stills and Nash @ San Diego State 1992 - outdoor theater very cool!
Tough..Favorite band that I have seen live? Toby Keith...Kenny Chesney puts on an awesome show for sure!
Montgomery Gentry ..I take that back! Front Row seats...Worked with the crowd well also! Will put some pics of the concert if some people would like to see them!
PINK FLOYD twice at Rupp and once in the Hoosier dome.
kid rock does his shows with energy and emotion ive never seen anybody else play with. wheather ya like him or not he puts on a great show
Exactly right bizmark.
at the show i went to he played the electric, acoustic, banjo, keyboards, harmonica, drums and the turntable. the guy has so much talent
He does that at every concert. He really is talented, I had no idea that he could do it ALL.
alkaline trio
Kid Rock is by far the best I have seen.Bad Company also is good live(back in the day) Jackson Browne was pretty good at Riverbend.
Not sure of the year but I saw Led Zepplin back in the 70s at Riverfront Colliseum in Cincinnati and IMO they are the best rock band of all-time.
Also enjoyed seeing Stevie Ray Vaughn at Riverbend in Cincy on a number of occassions. The year that Greg Allman was his openning act was a great show.
Nine Inch Nails
For me it has to be either Metallica or Godsmack.
Pages: 1 2