Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: To all Belfry Seniors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me be the first to congratulate you guys on a great season and a great High School career.To us you guys exemplify the meaning of team ball and it has been an honor to watch you guys play.I can't think of a finer role model for our younger players than you guys.Good luck in the future to you all.And congrats to Jamie on POY honors.You deserved it pal.TongueirateSho Go BELFRY!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys for a great year....

Thank you Seniors
Very good season for this group of seniors. You've exceded all of my pre-season expectations and had a way better season than I thought possible.

Congrats again to Jamie Case. It's been a pleasure watching you grow and mature into one of the better high school basketball players to come out of Belfry High School.
Congrats guys on a wonderful season. Good luck in your future years
Congrats Guys on a great season, you all had an awesome one and Congrats to Jamie on POY.
Is Steele a Sr?
Let me congratulate the seniors and all the members of the squad. You guys are terrific and I am very proud of you. Good luck in the future and thanks for all you have given to Belfry High.

Go Pirates.
Congrats on a great season...