Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 44 Kentucky 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was easy to see this beat down coming, the Ky defense was clearly no match for Jackson and Co. The Cards could have scored 60 if needed without a doubt....
Ass whipping. Petrino schooled Stoops.
Lost some respect for Stoops for not taking Jones out.... Bad teaching on both coaches part.
Some of Kentucky’s players acted like pure thugs.. didn’t like seeing it. That’s not us. That’s not what we want, and it wasn’t because it was a rivalry it was because they were getting their butts beat and showed their true colors... I was never to high or low on Stoops, but now I’m pretty low.
Fire barnhead!!!!!
UK was totally unprepared for Louisville.
E's Army Wrote:UK was totally unprepared for Louisville.
Seems to be a thing with this staff.
Lamar Jackson.

Best player in the country, no doubt about it.
Cards could have won with Barker playing quarterback.
This was an All Systems Failure by the entire UK football program.
Most passive defensive scheme I have ever seen. Still not fully sold on Stoops.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:It was easy to see this beat down coming, the Ky defense was clearly no match for Jackson and Co. The Cards could have scored 60 if needed without a doubt....
shameful.
Ky has 6 very unimpressive wins and one decent win @SC during a year that the SEC East is the weakest it’s been in many, many, many years and Ky only had to play the two Mississippi teams from the West (lost to both of them)This Ky team loses 25 seniors and a pretty decent QB and we know the SEC East will get better along with the fact Ky will have to play 2 better teams from the West the next couple years! I know I am just wasting my breath but I it appears as though this year’s level of mediocrity which is very mediocre is about the best we are going to get at our state university..... I guess most Ky fans are satisfied with this but I juat Can’t buy in to it.......
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Ky has 6 very unimpressive wins and one decent win @SC during a year that the SEC East is the weakest it’s been in many, many, many years and Ky only had to play the two Mississippi teams from the West (lost to both of them)This Ky team loses 25 seniors and a pretty decent QB and we know the SEC East will get better along with the fact Ky will have to play 2 better teams from the West the next couple years! I know I am just wasting my breath but I it appears as though this year’s level of mediocrity which is very mediocre is about the best we are going to get at our state university..... I guess most Ky fans are satisfied with this but I juat Can’t buy in to it.......

I know Stoops signed an extension, but could he be on the hot seat ?
It would be a travesty if Jackson didn't win heisman again.

I know he won't because they'll give it to somebody like the crotch grabber at OU or the kid att Penn State, but nobody has put up better numbers. Nobody.
Who cares about team records, the kid is by far the best player in the country.

Petrino!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It would be a travesty if Jackson didn't win heisman again.

I know he won't because they'll give it to somebody like the crotch grabber at OU or the kid att Penn State, but nobody has put up better numbers. Nobody.
Who cares about team records, the kid is by far the best player in the country.

Petrino!

Been saying this all year. You put Jackson on Oklahoma’s team then you have a scary scary situation. Jackson’s UofL team is garbage.