Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Juniors in the 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are some of the top Juniors in the 14th on your team?
colton cook, letcher central
56th District.
Powell - Daniel Kinser(P,OF), Cory Brewer(P,IF), Devon Pelfrey(Catcher).
Estill - Blake Christopher(IF)
Lee - Shuler
Zach Hurt from cordia
powell has a phenominal Junior Class, with three who started on the last year Regional Championship team, Cory Brewer, Devon Pelfrey, and Daniel Kinser, also Seth Profitt who pitched some games and Sean Ryan who brings speed to the team and a crazy personality. Along with the talented Senior class i think they will bring back the hardware to Powell.
i like the way u think big dirty!!
Devon Pelfry, Corey Brewer, Daniel Kinser, Sean Ryan, and Tyler Mastin
all_region_player Wrote:Devon Pelfry, Corey Brewer, Daniel Kinser, Sean Ryan, and Tyler Mastin

Tyler Mastin is a sophomore. You have to throw in Seth Profitt in their with them 4. That makes a fab 5 b/c these 5 has always played together and they do well when they compete.
DoItBig Wrote:i like the way u think big dirty!!
Haha.Same here!
Godspeed Wrote:56th District.
Powell - Daniel Kinser(P,OF), Cory Brewer(P,IF), Devon Pelfrey(Catcher).
Estill - Blake Christopher(IF)
Lee - Shuler

I think that Powell has the best Junior class.
Total Domination Wrote:I think that Powell has the best Junior class.
I would have to agree with you. They were a big part of Powell's success last year and I expect the same this year as year as well.
I would have to agree as well about Powell. They are building a powerhouse program out there.

The Cook kid from Letcher Central could be could but needs to be a whole lot more consistent.
Hafner_Fan Wrote:I would have to agree as well about Powell. They are building a powerhouse program out there.

The Cook kid from Letcher Central could be could but needs to be a whole lot more consistent.

Yeah, Cook could be one of the top Juniors in the 14th if he can get his bat going. He has a calm and cool approach to fielding. If he can get his bat going and his head on straight when he is on the mound, Cook could be a HUGE asset to the Cougars and Coach Dean. If not a key asset in Region.
I believe Powell has one of the best Junior classes ive ever seen. Kinser, Brewer and Pelfrey made all region last year as sophomores. They have been a big part of the teams success the last couple of years, and will continue to do so in the upcoming season's as well.
i agree Godspeed.