Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee High School State Championships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After semi action this week, these are the winner that will be playing for titles in Tennessee. Notice two of them are losers to KY teams who are playing for titles this week as well.

1A

Greenback 31 South Pitt 21
Cornerstone 7 Lake County 0

Greenback vs. Cornerstone Thursday 11/30 11AM

2A

Tyner 16 Rockwood 10
Union City 35 Columbia Academy 7

Tyner vs. Union City Friday 12/1 11AM

3A

Alcoa 34 Red Bank 0
Covington 31 Pearl Cohn 28

Alcoa vs. Covington Thursday 11/30 3PM

4A

Greeneville 49 Marshall County 24
Springfield 35 Haywood 28

GreenEville vs. Springfield Friday 12/1 3PM

5A

Knox Cath 42 Knox Central 7
Beech 21 Brighton 3

Knox Cath vs. Beech Thursday 11/30 7PM

6A

Maryville 31 Oakland 28
Cane Ridge 14 Whitehaven 7

Maryville vs. Cane Ridge Friday 12/1 7PM

D2-1A
Friendship Christian vs. DCA Saturday 12/2 11AM

D2-2A
Notre Dame vs. Lusanne Saturday 12/2 3 PM

D2-3A
Brentwood Academy vs. MBA Saturday 12/3 7PM
Big win for Maryville over Oakland.
That would have been a fun one to attend.

Union City advances, running the ball almost every play. That's the same team Mayfiled put a running clock on in the first game of the year.
It's amazing to me. All the talk was that we didn't play anyone this year. However, Corbin is playing at state, Union City is playing at state, Caldwell Co made regionals as did Hopkinsville and McCracken at least made it to round 2 of 6a, where they lost focus and lost to a team the previously beat.
Let them keep hating 55. We’ve heard it all year long. That’s all it is, haters. Most of them can’t deal with the success of others so they make excuses to justify their reasoning. Or they’re worried when they have to play that team. Either way. Congrats. You all make the 3rd team that Corbin has played that has made it to the state championship. But everyone we played was down, hahahaha😂. I guess football across Kentucky and Tenn. is down. But just classes 1,2, and 3A. And anyone above that who has played any of us.
Hound05 Wrote:Let them keep hating 55. We’ve heard it all year long. That’s all it is, haters. Most of them can’t deal with the success of others so they make excuses to justify their reasoning. Or they’re worried when they have to play that team. Either way. Congrats. You all make the 3rd team that Corbin has played that has made it to the state championship. But everyone we played was down, hahahaha😂. I guess football across Kentucky and Tenn. is down. But just classes 1,2, and 3A. And anyone above that who has played any of us.

Good luck to you guys as well. I asked 64 to give Cam a big hug from Western Ky. I will be up there to watch you guys play Friday as well.
Finals:

1A

Greenback 42 Cornersville 21 Final

3A

Alcoa 31 Covington 21 Final

4A

Knox Cath 24 Beech 21 3rd qtr.
Looks like Corbin is the TN 3A champ Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Looks like Corbin is the TN 3A champ Confusednicker:

Maybe they'll get some transfers from Alcoa .
From Friday:

4A

Greeneville 54 Springfield 13

6A

Maryville 42 Cane Ridge 7

2A

Union City 27 Tyner 21
That's the same Greeneville team that HC played back in the Year of Barb. Confusednicker:

One of their fans that posted on here that year, became a good friend of mine. He has a son that plays on this team that won. I got to watch this game because Tennessee televises their state tournament.
Granny Bear Wrote:That's the same Greeneville team that HC played back in the Year of Barb. Confusednicker:

One of their fans that posted on here that year, became a good friend of mine. He has a son that plays on this team that won. I got to watch this game because Tennessee televises their state tournament.

Oh, so not every state is a greedy, egotistical, joke like the khsaa. Who knew