Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Beechwood vs. Raceland (1A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thought?
Beechwood 35-7
Beechwood 42-7.
I will go with Beechwood 42 Raceland 17.

I'm hoping Raceland wins the state title!
Raceland better stop the run better next week. Glad to see the Rams finally make it but they will need 4 quarters offensively to win the game.
Beechwood BIG
Go Rams !
Wouldn't be surprised to see Beechwood win this one. Gonna be a tall task for the Rams, but will be pulling for them.
Pulling for Raceland, but Beechwood scores a lot of points.
Beechwood 42
Raceland 14
But I am pulling for the Rams. Beechwood is tough
The Rams have already won by just making it.This one will get ugly but I’m proud to be a Ram!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:The Rams have already won by just making it.This one will get ugly but I’m proud to be a Ram!!

That's a confident fan
It may take a miracle, but i believe in miracles, you still have to play the game, GO RAM NATION!
Snakesnot Wrote:That's a confident fan

I would call him a realistic one. Beechwood wins by 35+
The Rams have been solid defensively all season. They will need it to continue. They will need more than 28 yards in the first half next week.. They do have a chance but they need to not turn it over and have dumb penalties.. They need to feed there two backs and let um run it.. They need to get the snaps under control too. The radio mentioned several high snaps.
Beechwood big.
Raceland Rams i’m on your bandwagon count me in. :Cheerlead

( Shocker Alert )

Raceland 28
Beechwood 27
:foreveralone:
Ive been the realistic fan all season. My prediction is not likely, but I cant pick against us now...

Rams 31
Tigers 28

Regaurdless of the outcome, I could not be prouder for being wrong about a pre-season prediction. I said 6-4/7-3 with a reg runner up at best. The fact we are one week awaybfor playing for the title?...i really cant even wrap my head around it. So proud of these boys.
Beechwood - 42
Raceland - 14
Realistically Beechwood is the favorite in this one. But realistically Raceland wasn't predicted to even be playing in this game so I say forget logic and I gotta go with my Rams here.

Raceland 24
Beechwood 21
Snakesnot Wrote:That's a confident fan

realistic.
Raceland D could easily be one of the top 3 Defenses Beechwood has faced this year and the TOP they've faced in post season for sure! After being used to rolling over 1A West D's the past few weeks may be a great time for the Rams to capitalize! Raceland will for sure have to roll out with MUCH more energy on offense to start this one! No more digging a hole to fight out of. If this Beechwood team gets you down they will NOT ease up!! Get up stay up RAMS!!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Raceland D could easily be one of the top 3 Defenses Beechwood has faced this year and the TOP they've faced in post season for sure! After being used to rolling over 1A West D's the past few weeks may be a great time for the Rams to capitalize! Raceland will for sure have to roll out with MUCH more energy on offense to start this one! No more digging a hole to fight out of. If this Beechwood team gets you down they will NOT ease up!! Get up stay up RAMS!!!
No offense, but the Raceland D will not be top 5 that Beechwood has played this year. That’s just being realistic. Pikeville has 200 plus yards in the first half alone on them, 300 plus for the game, all despite being behind the chains from almost the very outset of the game from penalties. I hope Raceland can beat Beechwood, but let’s pump the brakes a little about the defense. Good luck to the Rams.
The only common opponent these two played was Somerset. I don't really know about field conditions or weather in either of these two games, but I find it somewhat interesting.

Week 1
Beechwood 7
Somerset 0

Week 6
Somerset 16
Raceland 13
Pretty sure the BW/Bunnies game was durong a monsoon
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Pretty sure the BW/Bunnies game was durong a monsoon

It was also during week 2 and just like us they were a much different team at that point in the season.
Beechwood 31-12
My heart says Raceland but my head says Beechwood. 28-14 Beechwood
PHSForever Wrote:No offense, but the Raceland D will not be top 5 that Beechwood has played this year. That’s just being realistic. Pikeville has 200 plus yards in the first half alone on them, 300 plus for the game, all despite being behind the chains from almost the very outset of the game from penalties. I hope Raceland can beat Beechwood, but let’s pump the brakes a little about the defense. Good luck to the Rams.

The main point to the comment is Beechwood has played VERY few good defensive teams ALL season! Somerset, Simon Kenton, Corbin and Cov Cath! Now 1A especially, all the TOP Defensive teams this season are in the east! Paintsville, Raceland, Hazard, and by week 6, Pikeville! So yea without a doubt this Raceland team will be the best 1A defense that BW has faced this post season! Can't judge much against 1 half PHS. I can attest to the same if we're looking at it that way when raceland D had no answer for Paintsville in the first 3 quarters in the district championship game. When they came back in The Regional, different story. Raceland's D in the first half was FLAT last night, especially stopping the Run which is NOT what they've shown their capable of. Second half was better. This Rams team has to be firing on all 8 Friday night!!!
Beechwood beat 3A finalist Corbin so will be a running clock but gotta give credit to the Rams for getting there as no other 1A team capable of beating Corbin. Still will be pulling for the rams.
Pages: 1 2 3 4