Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern 27 Harlan County 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disappointing way for HC to lose, but the Black Bears made a very admirable run on the road! Hats off to both of these programs for their accomplishments...
Man!!! I picked against them, but’s that’s just because they proved me wrong since the Whitley game. I was pulling for them though. What happened towards the end with the fumble??
Now they face the Beast
Hound05 Wrote:Man!!! I picked against them, but’s that’s just because they proved me wrong since the Whitley game. I was pulling for them though. What happened towards the end with the fumble??
It was not a hard hit, it looked like the fumble might have been caused by the ground, but I couldnt see it real well as I watched It online. I’m sure some will feel like it was a bad call, but I did not see it well enough to have an opinion. The broadcast didn’t show a replay either, it all happened fast and MS was on the field snapping the ball quick.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:It was not a hard hit, it looked like the fumble might have been caused by the ground, but I couldnt see it real well as I watched It online. I’m sure some will feel like it it was a bad call, but I did not see it well enough to have an opinion. The broadcast didn’t show a replay either, it all happened fast and MS was on the field snapping the ball quick.
Was definitely down. Even the guys doing the livestream was in disbelief that they called that. Said way to go out, but home cooking wins.
Proud to be an Eagle. Hard fought game by both teams.
Congratulations Madison Southern!! Good luck to your Seniors and best of luck going for a state title!!!!

I cannot relate to you how proud I am of my Black Bears. They have faced adversity of different kinds, throughout their season and have always answered with faith, strength and courage!!!

Best of luck to the Seniors, and I'm looking forward to next year!!
Congrats to Madison Southern. Congrats to Bears on a great season.
i have one more comment before I let this thread die.

We had several players who were disappointed and quite upset at the end of this game. My niece was there and witnessed several Madison Southern fans and even players interact with the Black Bears in an empathetic and respectful manner. She really appreciated that, and so do I!!!

Nobody knows what it feels like to put their blood sweat and tears into a team, and not make the final game!!! Unless, of course, you have been there.

So thank you fans and players of Madison Southern. You were a class act and represented your school very well.

On to the next game!!
appreciate that Granny...stood in the school side end zone with some Harlan fans...good people and a good team.
Granny Bear Wrote:i have one more comment before I let this thread die.

We had several players who were disappointed and quite upset at the end of this game. My niece was there and witnessed several Madison Southern fans and even players interact with the Black Bears in an empathetic and respectful manner. She really appreciated that, and so do I!!!

Nobody knows what it feels like to put their blood sweat and tears into a team, and not make the final game!!! Unless, of course, you have been there.

So thank you fans and players of Madison Southern. You were a class act and represented your school very well.

On to the next game!!

Great teams win with dignity and lose with dignity. Congrats Madison Southern on your win. Black Bears, keep your head up. You're a great team with a huge love for the game. You can't keep a great team down!:Thumbs:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Was definitely down. Even the guys doing the livestream was in disbelief that they called that. Said way to go out, but home cooking wins.

It was hard to tell at game speed. So I went and watched it on HUDL. RB#25 HC was falling backwards and the MS kid stripped the ball. The MS kid I think #32 grabs the ball while he is still up, and as they fall he rips it out. It was very close.
Can't believe Harlan County made it that far?????? Great end to the season though??????