Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Open Job: Butler County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coach Ryan Emmick announced his resignation as the Bears head man after 8 years tonight at the conclusion of their banquet per @ButlerCosports on Twitter. They fell on hard times this year going 0-10, but he did an amazing job there & one that will be very hard to duplicate, let alone top. In his time there he finished with a 47-43 overall record. His only losing seasons were his first year (2010 2-9) and this year 0-10.

In between those years he was able to win 3 playoff games in a 8-4 2016, 9-3 2015 and another 8-4 in 2011. The Bears 2012, 2013 and 2014 seasons finished either 7-4 (2014 & 2013) or 6-5 (2012).

These will be some tough shoes to fill. Good luck to Coach Emmick in his future endeavors & the Bears moving forward.
Is there anyone currently on staff who would be the favorite to replace him? Anyone figure to be the early favorite?

Jon Gruden? I know he's a hot name in the coaching search world now.
TheHotSnakes Wrote:Is there anyone currently on staff who would be the favorite to replace him? Anyone figure to be the early favorite?

Jon Gruden? I know he's a hot name in the coaching search world now.
Let's not make the thread a joke...I'm sure there are some who really want to know who is in the running and it gets annoying trying to sift through all the garbage reading who is actually putting in for it. I'm sure that wasn't your intention but that is what happens when you try to be funny and put names in like Jon Gruden, Chuck Smith, etc. Thanks.