Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class AAAAA Semifinals: Harlan County at Madison Southern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thoughts?
Harlan County 26-20
Madison Southern 26-18. For the first time all year Tre Livingood played. He will play for Marshall next fall and sures up an already dominant O-line. Harlan Co. always will be tough but This team is so tough up front.
I didn't know Livingood was back. Glad to hear it!!

Our D-line dominated last night and looking for more!!

You ready Flyer???
The last time we played Madison Southern was at Harlan County the first year it was opened. Baby Zack was assigned to a running back from MS, by the name of Damien Harris. Zack introduced me to Damien after the game. I've never ever met a nicer kid!! So respectful and articulate.

As most of you know, Damien went on to Alabama and is currently giving Mercer a fit on my TV!!!!

I am so proud of Damien and think that he has represented Kentucky, and the Berea area, exceptionally well. He is and has always been a quality representative of Kentucky football and outstanding upbringing!!!
Should be fun...I know Harlan folks have had a tough few weeks on those kids...hope for an injury free clean game!!! Let’s get it.
BEARS!!!!!!!!! This defense has been playing lights out, and I’m sure coach Farmer will have them ready again next week. Both teams seem to be on a mission right now. The Bears have done something no one (Including me :ChairHit: ) thought possible, and that’s win 3 on the road. Should be a dandy of a game. Turnovers and penalties could be the deciding factor.
Southern 38 Harlan County 14! Great year Black Bears
Harlan County 22
Madison Southern 21
Man this would be special...............................TongueoliceLig Emergemcy Upset Alert TongueoliceLig..

Harlan County 35
Madison Southern 28

Yahoo :partyhard
Hold on! Could it be????

SUR is climbing on the Black Bear band wagon???
[Image: band_wagon_poster.01.jpg]

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

Granny Bear Wrote:Hold on! Could it be????

I been on it all year except for the 2 north Laurel games. Confusederiously:
Granny Bear Wrote:Hold on! Could it be????

Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I been on it all year except for the 2 north Laurel games. Confusederiously:
And look what happened when you did that 64 Confusednicker:
Harlan County wins again.....
Granny’s Black Bears win and goes on to the state championship.
I hope Harlan County wins obviously! I’ve picked against them the last couple weeks and they’ve proven me wrong. Good luck Black Bears!!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Southern 38 Harlan County 14! Great year Black Bears

When did it go from pathetic to good?
I think I said District 8 would win some playoff games after this insightful post:

Weakest 5a district in the state ! Playoffs won't be interesting at all ....other districts 4 better than our 1 ! The teams in this district couldn't win any of the 1a districts! Pathetic!
I’ve picked against them the past 2 weeks and they’ve proved me wrong. Hopefully my losing streak will continue this week for them as well. My heart makes me go all for mountain schools. So I want them to take it but my head says Madison southern. Prove me wrong bears!!
Madison Southern 42-14. I hope I'm wrong Smile
HCS Wrote:When did it go from pathetic to good?
I think I said District 8 would win some playoff games after this insightful post:

Weakest 5a district in the state ! Playoffs won't be interesting at all ....other districts 4 better than our 1 ! The teams in this district couldn't win any of the 1a districts! Pathetic!
:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

Hound05 Wrote:I’ve picked against them the past 2 weeks and they’ve proved me wrong. Hopefully my losing streak will continue this week for them as well. My heart makes me go all for mountain schools. So I want them to take it but my head says Madison southern. Prove me wrong bears!!

pjdoug Wrote:Madison Southern 42-14. I hope I'm wrong Smile

May the Bird of Paradise fly up both your noses!!!!!
Harland County 41-6 in triple overtime. Ever since fat pat became the team chef, they are putting something in those mountain mashed potatoes that's got them playing superhuman.

#goodlucktobothteams #prayitsinjuryfree
Madison Southern with 3 losses. Collins and Wayne are still playing. Like Harlan they had a big win over Pulaski and beat Southwestern in a close one. Should be a very good game. Going with the home field advantage and picking Madison Southern by 3. Pulling for Granny's Bears.
I hope Harlan County can pull this one out.
Granny Bear Wrote::thatsfunn:thatsfunn

May the Bird of Paradise fly up both your noses!!!!!

I want it to be known that Madison Southern has been one of my least favorite teams since one of their players hit a Colonel in the face with a helmet, so I'm supporting The Black Bears :Cheerlead
Really pj?? When did that happen??

We only played them twice, and both games weren't dirty at all.

I tend to remember those kinds of things!
Granny Bear Wrote:Really pj?? When did that happen??

We only played them twice, and both games weren't dirty at all.

I tend to remember those kinds of things!

it was long ago and I haven't seen that out of Southern since. I just didn't forget Smile
Any one have an idea about how big of a crowd will Harlan County bring to Berea Friday night ?
I’d say a pretty good crowd
Pages: 1 2 3 4